GlockTalk Forum banner

41 - 51 of 51 Posts

·
©South Fla 2019
4,018 Posts
With a 10 min block of instruction most people could hit a tank at 100 yds.
But if somebody from GT found it, they would ***** about the grip angle not being like a 1911, the trigger was mushy and how they would get Glock Knuckle from it and couldn't shoot it.

·
sacré bleu!
1,913 Posts
Is it legal to own empty LAW tubes?

·
Trunk Monkey
669 Posts
I'd bet we are talking about a "dud". You don't just leave an extended LAW (Light Anti-Tank Weapon) laying around. I'd bet someone went to fire it in a remote area, it probably fizzled, then they very gingerly laid it down, and took off.
Exactly.
It was deployed for firing and it probably misfired.
We had many duds when we fired old lots of M72A2's at the AT-4 ranges. I hated those things, we spent half the day at the range working around those damn duds. AT-4's fired every time for me.:supergrin:

I hope the former owner used gloves.:shocked:

·
Banned
2,243 Posts
I'd bet we are talking about a "dud". You don't just leave an extended LAW (Light Anti-Tank Weapon) laying around. I'd bet someone went to fire it in a remote area, it probably fizzled, then they very gingerly laid it down, and took off.
I think it's extended because it has a sub-cal adapter inside. IIRC, sub-cal rigged LAWS don't collapse. You just keep reloading and firing it. I'm wondering if it really has a sub-cal rocket in it, or it's just a sub-cal rigged tube.

·
NRA Benefactor
4,681 Posts
I think it's extended because it has a sub-cal adapter inside. IIRC, sub-cal rigged LAWS don't collapse. You just keep reloading and firing it. I'm wondering if it really has a sub-cal rocket in it, or it's just a sub-cal rigged tube.
You have to collapse it to recock it. It looks like the training rocket is in it.

41 - 51 of 51 Posts