GlockTalk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,558 Posts
I know this about Glock Parts a sister company. They screwed me on an item I would buy from them for years.
They sent me something they don't even sell, makes me think they have been porking me all along.

There customer service SUCKS and they WON'T call back.

Thinking of contacting my state's attorney general

·
Registered
2,799 Posts
I Got Lost!! :dunno::dog::cowboy:

·
I'd be more cynical, but my apathy prevents it.
719 Posts
they replied
GlockTalk seems to have an inordinate number of members who seem to think that everybody else knows what is going on in their personal lives and that no explanation or background is necessary for a post. I'm not sure if that's because GT is more of a geriatric crowd or if there's just a whole lot of members on consciousness-altering medications.

·
Registered
6,691 Posts
they replied...

...and it was a bold reply considering the volatile nature of their previous position. As it was a dark and stormy night I felt the reply was oddly comforting despite the lack of capitalization and punctuation. And yet...confusing at the same time.

·
Free Full Clip!
17,115 Posts
stick with OEM Glock factory parts and you'll never have a problem. Other than sights, Glocks don't need to be improved or "Upgraded". All you have to do is invest in some ammo and learn how to shoot them.

·
I'd be more cynical, but my apathy prevents it.
719 Posts
But from where did that confusion arise? I now had my reply, however it seemed somehow incomplete, as though there was an implied "but". It was just a feeling, an animal instinct that I was being led astray by those I had relied upon. Suddenly, a shot rang out.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts