Robar finished Glock 26

Discussion in 'General Glocking' started by birdie, Feb 21, 2005.

1. birdie

birdie

Had my G26 at Robar in Scottsdale for some work and they took a great gun and made it better, for me, and made it look great.

They NP3, I think thats what it is called all metal parts inside and out, trimmed down the grip and put on a beavertail.

My hands were a lttle small to get a good grip and I kept on getting the web of my hand beat to hell, now it feels great.

Just wanted to pass this on to anyone considering this process.

2. bigtinva

bigtinva Megalomaniac

I like the NP3 but, the frame looks like it barely survived the fire. ;g

3. rjohnson3413

rjohnson3413

Yea I love the finish work, but the grip looks like !#@% bad.

4. birdie

birdie

The frame looks great in real life, I will take a better picture and post it. Like I said this works for me, I have had a number of people at the club say what the #$%^% did you do to the grip. Then they hold it and go WOW!!!

5. Kartar

Kartar

The grip looks a lot like the original pebble finish on the Glock 17's first generation. The extended beavertail looks funny but since it works for you that's what is important. I can see why the straigher back strap would be more comfortable. My hand gets sore if I shoot a lot because the rounded backstrap hits my thumb pad. I still like shooting them the most.

6. wd40

wd40

Birdie, hope your grip works as well for you as mine for me. Had robar do a grip reduction about 3 years ago on my g26. I've had a lot of good comments on it. The wife loves it. The only gripe I have is the grip is rough on the skin(iwb). For me it's a small price to pay as the grip fits me much better now. Enjoy