close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Road Runner Service in N.E. Ohio SUCKS!

Discussion in 'Tech Talk' started by Blitzer, Nov 16, 2006.

1. Blitzer

Blitzer Cool Cat

I found this web page that shadows my own experiences:

http://www.complaints.com/directory/2006/march/27/9.htm

Time Warner Digital Cable and Road Runner, NE Ohio
    March 27, 2006

I have had digital phone service for the past year. it started off well however for the past three months I have not had service on a regular basis. My phone is constantly out of service,and I miss important calls. I have called Time Warner on several occasions they have sent out service techs to my house at least 8 times in the last three months. They have replaced my modem, placed a separate line in dedicated to my cable internet and phone modem, and replaced all the wiring from my house to the back pole. More recently they have had three techs to my house at one time to try and fix the problem and guess what? After three hours of work the phone was back out the very next day as well as my internet service since they are on the same modem. When I call Time Warners customer service they refuse to let me talk to a supervisor and claim that there is no mechanism for complaints to be filed! I phoned my local PUCO and they said that they don't regulate digital phone service. I called Time Warner yet once more to let them know that the phone and internet was out yet once more and that I wanted my account credited because I should not have to pay for non working service. I was then asked to set up an appointment so that a service tech could come out and see what was wrong. I this time refused in that techs had been dispatched to home on at least 9 or more occasions including the most recent time when three techs were dispatched to my house and the problem still existed. So I get home and low and behold Time Warner had dispatched yet another tech although I had declined having a tech sent out since it is apparent that Time Warner cannot provide me with continuous service. This tech worked outside from a cable line in my backyard...and guess what prior to leaving he told me that he was dumbfounded and could not understand why my service was out. Hopefully by reading my ordeal others will not have to go through the same situation. I am going back to my original service provider and have already set forth the process to change over service which will be complete this week.

ROAD RUNNER SUCKS!:shocked: :tongueout: :moonie: :soap: