close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

RO Briefing & NetPad Training

Discussion in 'GSSF' started by Don At PC, May 5, 2004.

1. Don At PC

Don At PC Senior Member Millennium Member

Jackie;

Great job. Now there is not many excuses for not being familiar with the NetPad. The PDF file is the same brief they get just before the match and a copy goes with each station RO. Very simple system.

Thanks for the great job. Looks great. I even printed a copy to carry in my shooting bag just in case I can be of help to any new RO's.

2. WIG19

WIG19 Light left on

Still waiting for the chance to jump into GSSF (time being the constraint, for now) so continually sucking up info from anywhere (and practicing). Being in the IT biz now I see all kinds of websites that are more glitz than substance (and more a burden for their webmaster/webmistress as well as the user).

So in the spirit of "Tell someone they've been doin' a good job Day" the GSSFonline site is an example of what was envisioned before Al Gore decided he invented it. Easy to navigate, content rich, and lower overhead than many of the really burdensome ones that don't contain nearly as much information. So if this is the Jackie listed as the Webmaster on the site, well, great job! Relevant information to those who need it - kind of a revolutionary business practice to some, but obviously the approach here.