Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello folks,

Will a Shield RMSc directly mounted to a 43X MOS be an absolute co-witness or lower 1/3 witness? If anyone has pictures, I would appreciate it.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Hello folks,

Will a Shield RMSc directly mounted to a 43X MOS be an absolute co-witness or lower 1/3 witness? If anyone has pictures, I would appreciate it.
Lower 1/3. (More like lower 1/4, but that may be my imagination).

Just to add, I have a RMRcc that’s going on a P365 slide I sent out to get milled. While waiting for the mill job, I picked up a C&H adapter plate for a RMRcc but it’s a no-go. Raises the RMRcc literally about a third of an inch taller then the RMSc. The RMRcc would need to have the slide milled IMO. I have a regular 43x and am thinking of that. But then, I just ordered the new RMSc with the multicoated glass lens, so I got to stop wasting money at some point!

Purple Violet Arm Shoulder Joint
Firearm Gun Trigger Gun accessory Gun barrel

Attachments

·
Registered
40 Posts
Mchad65,

Where did you send your P365 slide to get milled for the RMRcc? I sent mine to Fabricated Arms and am going to install the SIG X-Ray 3 Super Tall Sights to use as backup irons.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Mchad65,

Where did you send your P365 slide to get milled for the RMRcc? I sent mine to Fabricated Arms and am going to install the SIG X-Ray 3 Super Tall Sights to use as backup irons.
I used Maple Leaf Firearms. It was delayed about a week while he shut down in the middle of the time he had my slide, to get some new machines, so I probably lost a week. All in all, he had my slide since Sept. 21. So about 7 weeks.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts