close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Ripped off by those mutha inseminaters

Discussion in 'The Okie Corral' started by hamburger, Nov 16, 2012.

1. hamburger

hamburger

I ordered 2 (two) parts

A magazine base plate and a conversion barrel

As we all know by know the dirty trick of vendors listing as "available" when they are really out of stock. I fell for it.

So, the base plate and the barrel came to $19.00 for shipping.

Base plate was sent first. Was charged the $10.00 + $19.00 for shipping. Called the vendor about the barrel and was told there's a month back order.

Month later, another month back order. After third month of their run around, I requested to cancel the barrel order. I was rufunded $1.00 for the barrel shipping charge.

Those dirty crooks.

I feel better venting

2. TK-421

TK-421

That's why it's a good idea to call them up before you order, and verify that they have it. And yet another reason why I prefer shopping at my local gun shop. I can walk in with cash, and walk out with what I need, instead of waiting for it to be shipped and wondering if it will ever be shipped.

3. JMS

JMS 02

I would dispute it with the credit card company. You agreed to the $19 shipping for both items, they did not fulfill their part of the contract.

4. stolenphot0

stolenphot0 RTF2 Addict

^^ yep this. If they lose the appeal it costs them around $27 for the chargeback. :whistling:

5. JMS

JMS 02

I thought I remembered a fee from back in my days of working for a CC company. Maybe that will teach them to do things properly. $19+$27 :wavey: