GlockTalk Forum banner

81 - 97 of 97 Posts

·
Pharaoh
34,525 Posts
Grew up in Philly. Big union town. But trust me, the rank and file union guys are not happy with the looting. Nov. 3rd will be interesting.
Can’t have the these criminals taking over where the mob/unions controls the streets. Organized crime doesn’t like others taking a cut of the action.

·
This is Barta!
192 Posts
What’s going is the perfect example of a “Renter’s” mentality vs an “Owner’s” mentality. No difference than when you visit Israel and see an Israeli side of the street or a non-Israeli side of the street. One group knows this is their country and the other group has no care or concern for it. They just don’t want you to have it. Social parasites and that has nothing to do with race. It is good vs evil.

·
Registered
7,826 Posts
I've got to go into the city Sunday morning. Where in the city is this taking place? I just want to know if I can expect to need to plow through protestors on the Schuylkill Expressway.

·
Registered
4,206 Posts
It has become apparent that the police CAN NOT shoot a black person FOR ANY REASON!
Does not matter what he has done or is about to do...

What we need is for more black leaders to speak out against people supporting thugs getting shot!
BTW thugs come in ALL races...

·
"Cynical Little me"
7,149 Posts
It has become apparent that the police CAN NOT shoot a black person FOR ANY REASON!
Does not matter what he has done or is about to do...

What we need is for more black leaders to speak out against people supporting thugs getting shot!
BTW thugs come in ALL races...
It was really bad when I was out there and can only imagine how bad it is now. And you can only avoid so much, in places like Philly, Cinci, NYC, Baltimore, Chicago....ect the crap keeps falling on your roof. Your always going to call's of violence, that, or they are shooting right in front of you cause they just dont give a damn. I once had a kid shoot another right in front of me, in broad daylight, as I was working Bus's on my day off.

And they always call in these bad 'hoods. Its like "911" is as addictive as heroin. I'm glad its not my fight anymore but I still feel bad for these guys out there. Its like you have one of two choices, having your career killed and maybe your freedom taken away or just plain getting killed.

It wasn't like that in my day. Threaten a policemans life and things weren't going to end well for you and we didn't give a damn about repercussions when we were in the right.

And just wait until this Bozo and his commie witch gets in. Things will get so bad I bet we never see another Democrat in the WH for decades.

·
Registered
4,435 Posts
^^^“And just wait until this Bozo and his commie witch gets in. Things will get so bad I bet we never see another Democrat in the WH for decades.”

or ever. Pretty damn scary.

·
Registered
8,086 Posts
^^^“And just wait until this Bozo and his commie witch gets in. Things will get so bad I bet we never see another Democrat in the WH for decades.”

or ever. Pretty damn scary.
Once the Dems take complete control of the gov’t., they’ll insure that no REPUBLICAN ever sits in the White House, or leads the Senate or House again.

Hillary was supposed to have seen to that, but Trump wrecked their plans in ‘16. I doubt the Dems will let that happen again.

·
Registered
4,787 Posts
Stealing flat screen T.V.'s Something about that strikes me as funny. I would not take one if was free (I didn't steal it). So now they can watch the NBA, MLB or NFL sh!t in high definition.
They really are stupid people! :animlol:

·
Registered
9,661 Posts
This is the new norm across America now, and it will continue to be so until someone with enough authority decides it will no longer be tolerated. My hope is that decision will be made after November 3rd. Once these rioters are met with hard force and harder consequences, the riots will become fewer and smaller until they become genuine peaceful protests. It can be done.
Enough already.
These are SAVAGES, and need to be met by FORCE....I will only take a few STRONG PUSH BACKS to put a halt to this...This is not protesting...IT'S AN EXCUSE TO STEAL STUFF AND ACT LIKE THE (deleted) THAT THEY ARE.
How can ANYONE have any sympathy for "THEIR" CAUSE ???

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
From https://secondcitycop.blogspot.com/

"Here's the "hero" of the "communerty:"

• 27...with nine children. We're sure he supported all of them adequately;
  • in 2013 pled guilty to assault and resisting arrest after hitting a police officer;
  • Four years later he pled guilty to robbery, assault, and possessing an instrument of crime after kicking down the door of a woman and putting a gun to her head;
  • another dozen arrests in intervening years;
  • another musical "artist" who rapped about shooting police officers and other people."
"...the ignorant masses claiming Officers should have used non-lethal methods when being confronted by lethal force - which is contrary to all training and all existing state law in all 50 states."

·
Registered
14,417 Posts
Poor people

Nobody should be ok with being called that

81 - 97 of 97 Posts