GlockTalk Forum banner

61 - 80 of 97 Posts

·
Registered
18,151 Posts
The lack of accountability and self awareness is the real problem this is just a symptom. I blame our education system.
Sadly in most areas it is no longer an education but an indoctrination.

·
Registered
6,282 Posts
Sad. Officers, were called by the female "victim" to a domestic dispute.
So the officers respond to the call to help a needy community member and are faced with the offender threatening them with a lethal weapon.

I guess it would have been better if the police said hey sorry, you are on your own.
You are exactly right. He would have beat her ass for awhile. Maybe killed her.

It would have been a simple black on black domestic crime. Not one eyebrow would be raised.

Now the city will be out millions in a lawsuit. Businesses destroyed. Millions of dollars in property damage. A couple hundred thousand in property theft. A couple dozen Officers injured. Hundreds of thousands of dollars in police overtime and replacing lost equipment. Dozens of innocent citizens hurt or killed.

The cost of putting those Officer through the wringer. Likely a trial. And, the second wave of riots when they are acquitted.

Not to mention the damage to Philadelphia’s reputation and tourism industry.

The net value of responding to that call was not worth the price.

·
The wind serenades a purified man.
4,041 Posts
It's very revealing that these peaceful protests are still happening in Democrat controlled areas. Tolerance is a good thing, up unto a point. Also, a person's tolerance for diversity is directly related to their proximity to the diversity.

·
Registered
1,447 Posts
Sad. Officers, were called by the female "victim" to a domestic dispute.
So the officers respond to the call to help a needy community member and are faced with the offender threatening them with a lethal weapon.

I guess it would have been better if the police said hey sorry, you are on your own.
But but...Joe Biden calls them "unarmed people with knives."

·
Custom Title Goes Here
1,148 Posts
So, I guess these people think police sign their own death-warrant when they sign up to be a cop? Because the dude had a knife, would not drop it, and approached the police. I guess these upstanding citizens think the cops should just allow themselves to be stabbed/shot/beaten. That's the only way I can see them thinking they need to riot after what is, sadly, a routine solution to this problem (the cop shooting the violent perpetrator).

·
Registered
74,463 Posts
Looting Walmart now. Taking large TVs.

·
Custom Title Goes Here
1,148 Posts
People who can be identified as "looters" should be exempt from any possible gov't "reparations", since they have gotten theirs already. I mean, their own people said that this is "reparations", so why should these crimi... er, "mostly peaceful demonstrators" get to double-dip?

·
Registered
18,151 Posts

·
If the coronavirus doesn't take you out, can I?
1,013 Posts

·
Registered
18,151 Posts

·
Registered
3,491 Posts
So, I guess these people think police sign their own death-warrant when they sign up to be a cop? Because the dude had a knife, would not drop it, and approached the police. I guess these upstanding citizens think the cops should just allow themselves to be stabbed/shot/beaten. That's the only way I can see them thinking they need to riot after what is, sadly, a routine solution to this problem (the cop shooting the violent perpetrator).
No, they expect them to shot the knife out of his hand just like they did in the old western movies. That and they needed an excuse to riot.

·
Registered
1,447 Posts
When I got up I saw the Guard was called into Philly...Dem Governor Wolfe must be worried about the election.

First polls show Trump could double or triple his Black vote in Philly..and now this.
Grew up in Philly. Big union town. But trust me, the rank and file union guys are not happy with the looting. Nov. 3rd will be interesting.

61 - 80 of 97 Posts