Rioting goes to residential areas of Portland.

Discussion in 'Political Issues' started by marchboom, Aug 12, 2020.

1. Taterhead

Taterhead

We were super disappointed in her election too.

I saw the writing on the wall after graduating from Portland State and working 2-3 blocks from the now infamous Portland Federal buildings for 11 years. We saw this growing wave of antifa types so 15 years ago we moved to Boise.

The new mayor's words could be copied and pasted from any good Portland political leftist. Boise has been a great run, but alas it is now drifting left. Rapidly. As of last weekend I relocated to Meridian, so I can't cast a vote in a mayoral recall election.

tuica, jcm3 and Jade Falcon like this.
  2. Jade Falcon

Jade Falcon Rational

The Democrats are running an indian woman, whose name I can't recall, for Senator, from the northern handle. I couldn't believe that when I heard it.....it's IDAHO. One of the reddest states in the country.

Sigh. Wyoming it is then, I guess. Better start buying winter gear....

3. G33

G33 Frisky! CLM Millennium Member

Every major city by 2050.
    Culture drift and breeding.
    :)

4. jcm3

jcm3 G22 4 Me

The largest cities in most states see to be liberal, which is sad. But, there is a big recall effort out for McLean, so I'm hopeful that they'll bounce her ass out. We don't need her perspective and vision in Idaho, we have it in Oregon, Washington and CA (which of course have tons of red areas also), but don't need it here.

It's the fault of the parents, not raising their kids right and not teaching them to think for themselves. It's amazing walking around Boise, the number of millennials who look like they came from Southern CA, pink hair, nose rings, ear spacers, etc. It's affecting every state, but I hoped it would not be here.

I hope they bounce her out. One can hope.

Jade Falcon likes this.