Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I’m looking to add another gun to my collection, so I need to sell off some of my redundant stuff. I would like FTF sales in the Carson City/Reno/Sparks area, but will ship at your cost to your FFL if they accept shipments from a non-FFL.
First up, I have a Remington 597 Magnum in .17 HMR. It is the heavy barrel model with a really nice factory laminate stock. Has some handling marks, but is in overall great condition. I will also include 7 of the most recent magnesium magazines, 50 rounds of Winchester 20 grain Gamepoints, and 450+ rounds of Horniday 17 grain V-max Varmint Express. $400 for the whole lot.

Next, a Remington 597 in .22 LR, also a heavy barrel and laminate stock model. This rifle is also in awesome shape, with some minor handling marks on the stock. Included are 5 of the latest magnesium magazines. $250

Third up is this Ruger 10/22. It is an older receiver with some upgrades. Volquartsen extractor and Tuffer bolt buffer. The stock is a brand new (less than 50 rounds down the pipe with the stock installed) Boyd’s Evolution in pepper, and the barrel is a lightly used Adams and Bennett .920 heavy profile. I will sell the rifle whole for $370 or part it out, $100 for the barrel, and $100 for the stock, the receiver would then not be for sale.

Last up, some parts from my .17 M2 Charger. The barrel is a Majestic Arms aluminum 12” model, and the bolt handle is a Power Custom piece. I had some trouble fitting the barrel to my Charger, and scuffed the barrel in the process. The chamber face needed some attention, but is now in perfect shape. The bolt handle was clearanced (with PC’s blessing) to fit in a Nordic AR22 stock, but functions flawlessly with the shorter Charger barrel. The Charger was amazingly accurate with this set up, but I have decided to keep her a .22 after all this effort. My loss is your gain. $150

1 - 2 of 2 Posts