Right back at ya!

Discussion in 'General Glocking' started by cadillacguns, Oct 13, 2015.

1. cadillacguns

cadillacguns Millennium Member

G-43 came out the beginning of 2015, wasn't too interested in it as my EDC is a G-27, however, my wife and I were at a local Indy range after they came out and were hard to get, and the salesman at the range we were at had a new G-43 reserved for a customer, and being brand new "we" had to at least look at it and hold it.....................well, wife said "I want one of these".
    About three days later, one became available at another shop, a blue label, and it was marked up a few dollars more than normal, but I got it for the wife.
    That was in April, and she has fired it a few times, and I have fired it a few times, nothing wrong with it and it's mags. We were on vacation going through Georgia and I stopped at Glock inc, and had GNS installed on it.
    Now here it is in October and the wife didn't really want to shoot it last weeks range session, I asked why? And she said she preferred her G-17 better. I said but you wanted this for CCW?
    Yea, well, uggh..............don't we have a .25 auto in the dresser I can carry on my daily walks and carry around?
    Sure honey, what are we gonna do with that new G-43 then?
    Oh I don't know, put it in the safe or something she says......................OK?!?
    Mine now, and I am sure that while it won't replace my G-27, maybe just maybe I will find a spot for it, at least I am going to play with it at the range every two weeks, you never know!

2. stevedal12

stevedal12

I'd be fine with telling her "no problem honey" and keep it for myself. I enjoy shooting my 43 and carrying it.

3. Rocky7

Rocky7 Proud NRA Life Patron Member, Life GSSF member

E
    Everyone needs a pocket pistol, mine is either a 26/27/33 or 30s, enjoy your 43.

4. DWARREN123

DWARREN123 Grumpy Old Guy

I do not consider it a pocket pistol but it does conceal very well in the right holster.
    For those days I need a smaller carry pistol it works well.

5. Glock40man

Glock40man

I said I did want or need a G43 until I experimented with one. Now, I'll probably pick one up at some point.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

6. bac1023

bac1023

Congrats on the G43.

7. cadillacguns

cadillacguns Millennium Member

Thanks, wished I would have gotten it out of her car last night, headed to the range today with a Gen 3 G-22 LEO Trade in, before I send it back to Trijicon for new NS lamps.