close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Richmond, Virginia Results

Discussion in 'GSSF' started by jel, Apr 30, 2003.

1. jel

jel

The results have been posted on www.gssfonline.com

Congratulations to all the winners and shooters.

GSSF Staff

2. GLOCKhp

GLOCKhp Proud American

Fantastic AGAIN!! Thanks to Jackie and all of the GSSF staff for the quick work.

Bottom of AmCiv A Class for me, and pulling up the rear for GLOCKhp2 again, but we had a GREAT time.

Looks like there's at least one more in the ranks of Master -- congrats to Mike Crowell (another Carolina boy) on his MatchMeister and AmCiv A-1 wins!! And a nice guy on top of that!

DannyR and Don at PC -- so close:(. I guess that's cause for a bit of mixed feelings, huh? Would have been nice to see one of y'all win a gun for all of your work and support here and at the matches.

Twiddling my thumbs till Statesville;Q....

3. Don At PC

Don At PC Senior Member Millennium Member

Yep, but it was still fun. DannyR missed it by .41 seconds and I missed it by .73 seconds. After shooting that poorly I thought we might at least win a couple dollars, but there is a next time. My next time is at Dallas this weekend and I hopefully will shoot much better, need the sunshine.

4. JWG_34

JWG_34 TeamCarverMount

CONGRADULATIONS ;+ To the newest master . Mike crowell. ;+
    He did a fantastic job. Now I guess Bobby Carver has a new customer. Looks like mike will be rigging out a scope gun now.
    ;Y Way to go Mike.

5. DannyR

DannyR Moderator Millennium Member

Team Sidearmor #1--Stockmeister and Team Sidearmor #2--Am/Civ were omitted from the results, but should be corrected tomorrow. Looks like 1st Place Am/Civ for Sidearmor and 2nd & 3rd Place-Stockmeister for Sidearmor.

6. BCarver

BCarver CLM Millennium Member

If you are now classified a new Master from the results you achieved at the Richmond match, we have a "welcome wagon" offer for you. You can buy any one of the CARVER Mounts, any color, and receive a 15% discount from the regular price of the mount. (Discount is not available on mounts advertised)

Please accept this offer as an award for your accomplishments.

Offer expirese May 28, 2003.

To take advantage of this offer, please email me at www.carvermounts@msn.com.

"Keep'em in the X ring"

7. jel

jel

The lost SideArmor Teams have been posted! The new Richmond, VA results also show a score change in Unlimited which did not change the standings.

jel

8. DannyR

DannyR Moderator Millennium Member

Thanks, Jackie, for the quick action.:cool:

9. Don At PC

Don At PC Senior Member Millennium Member

Thanks Jackie for the fast update. Thanks to the GSSF Staff for having the results so quickly and the great job at the match. See some of you at Dallas this weekend.

10. LoveGlocks

LoveGlocks

Remember when there was no GlockTalk? GSSFONLINE? Results got to us via snail mail and 4 to 6 weeks for results to get to us? Back then, if someone told us that we'd get results in 3 to 5 days, we'd LAUGH at them!

GSSF has come A LONG WAY!

A BIG THANK YOU to:

Bruce, Chris, David, Diane, Jackie, Scott, Vicki (and Mr. Glock)!

;Y ;Y ;Y ;Y ;Y ;Y ;Y

11. Hunterjbb

Hunterjbb

Seems i've managed in my first outing to actually win something ! :)

Got to admit I'm a happy camper.. although I was not overly happy with my shooting it turned out good..

Can someone explain how and or what the A - B thing is with the scoring?.. not sure how i fell into the B category in Am/Civ.. not unhappy that i did just curious.

Thanks, and yes a big thank you to GSSF for getting the results posted quickly.. Isn't technology wonderful..

Jeff.

PS:.. hmmm seems like i'll have to do Waldorf for sure now..

12. GLOCKhp

GLOCKhp Proud American

Jeff,
    Once GSSF figures everybody's score, they list the entire AmCiv and AmLE categories from first to last (lowest overall score to highest). They then break the list into thirds (usually, but can be more [Conyers is usually 6] or less [as with AmLE in Richmond] depending on number of shooters and special events). If it's broken into thirds, that gives you your A, B, and C classes. Then the top 10 in each class receive an award. HTH

I can assure you that B and C class money spends just as well as A class, despite not quite as much pride being behind it!!;f;a;f

Congratulations -- you're really hooked now. I got my entry fee refunded in C class then B class in my first two matches, and now I'll jump through all kinds of hoops and do all kinds of creative planning to get to the matches.;e;e

Still twiddling my thumbs until Statesville...

13. Rusty Phillips

Rusty Phillips Moderator Millennium Member

calling my wife on the phone at 4:00 every day and asking "are the results there yet" for 30 - 60 days after the match was great fun

for me and my wife !!!!

i kind of miss the old days ;)

A BIG THANK YOU to:

Bruce, Chris, David, Diane, Jackie, Scott, Vicki (and Mr. Glock)!

14. Jeff82

Jeff82 NRA Benefactor CLM

I did just that at Richmond, my first match. Placed 10th in "C" class.;a

Now I'm chomping at the bit to get to Waldorf! Hopefully things will go less "jitteryer(?)" this time?!
    ;g

(After watching at Richmond, my wife is now hooked too. She'll be shooting her first at Waldorf!