Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner
1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
295 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Congrats 'Fireglock'!!! 1st Place in Am. Civilian. Great Shooting.

·
5,227 Posts
Congrats Jerry, fine shooting for an old guy who is not supposed to be able to shoot with open sights.

Roll on "Team Sidearmor" 2 more plaques from Richmond. Well done Team.;c ;c ;c

·
Registered
700 Posts
Congrats. Jerry, I knew you had it in you, now the problems start, what do I get????;f ;f ;f

·
Registered
1,066 Posts
Congratulations Jerry from the last man (woman) on the totem pole. This is Sniper's wife and #147 on the score sheet. While my morale is not as low as my score, could I at least get an "atta girl" for trying from you or anybody else that scored higher that me? Do they have any booby (no pun intended) prize for last place? How about some advise? I guess I shouldn't complain too much having only fired a weapon on about a half-dozen occassions. I have already paid for Waldorf so I won't back out now. If you see me on Saturday, give me a thumbs up or a pat on the back. You will recognize me, I will be the one with the big "L" on my forhead.

By the way, Sniper got Class C 3rd place. I guess somebody in this family is a winner.

·
Which is worse?
2,952 Posts
Originally posted by Sniper 7.62
Congratulations Jerry from the last man (woman) on the totem pole. This is Sniper's wife and #147 on the score sheet. While my morale is not as low as my score, could I at least get an "atta girl" for trying from you or anybody else that scored higher that me? Do they have any booby (no pun intended) prize for last place? How about some advise? I guess I shouldn't complain too much having only fired a weapon on about a half-dozen occassions. I have already paid for Waldorf so I won't back out now. If you see me on Saturday, give me a thumbs up or a pat on the back. You will recognize me, I will be the one with the big "L" on my forhead.

By the way, Sniper got Class C 3rd place. I guess somebody in this family is a winner.
We've all had bad scores but you've already done the hard part, starting! :) My wife shoots Conyers and Jax and has a good time no matter what else. She has found that she shoots better when I'm not at the same stage with her, might think about it if you don't share the same pistol. If you do it's a good excuse to get your own! ;f I won't be at Waldorf but let me be the first to wish you good luck.

·
Registered
641 Posts
Originally posted by Sniper 7.62

ATTA GIRL!!!!!
Hang in there !!!! Practice sight picture/ trigger control!
Work hard at the 20 and 25 yd targets. Go to the match in MD. determined to do better, not to be last!! YOU WILL NOT FAIL!!
Oh Yea!! Be Safe/have fun!!

·
20,424 Posts
Look for me Saturday morning. I'll try to help you out.:)

·
Registered
235 Posts
Congratulations to all the winners. That includes those that overcame the nerves and butterflies to shoot for the first time. And to those that took home prizes. My 105 didn't get me into the top ten but it was a personal best. My wife is proud of me. I am too. It sure is fun. Hope to see everyone in Waldorf.

Good Luck to All!

Dayton (Shooting for sub 100. No fives):)

·
Which is worse?
2,952 Posts
Originally posted by THE VOID
Congratulations to all the winners. That includes those that overcame the nerves and butterflies to shoot for the first time. And to those that took home prizes. My 105 didn't get me into the top ten but it was a personal best. My wife is proud of me. I am too. It sure is fun. Hope to see everyone in Waldorf.

Good Luck to All!

Dayton (Shooting for sub 100. No fives):)
I shot a 118 at Richmond last year, you just made another step down the path! Just work to make it a little better each match. Maybe a sub 100 at Waldorf? ;f

·
20,424 Posts
My 150.xx was only good for 43rd place, but I came in 1st overall in the good times department.;f

·
Registered
700 Posts
And isn't that a BIG part of what it's all about, the prizes are a nice second place.;) ;) ;)

·
Registered
1,066 Posts
Yes Danny, I would have to agree with you there. I had a good time even though I was very nervous about shooting. Everyone was friendly and encourging. I will take you up on the advice Saturday AM. (including directions on how to get to the club) Thanks to everyone for the support. When you see me on Saturday, I will be the the one with "L" on my forehead, but now I will be ready to throw the "L" away.

·
Which is worse?
2,952 Posts
OK, we all say it's impossible to sandbag at a Glock match, right? Trooper Dan was "in the B money" again! We must find out his secret! ;f

·
Registered
700 Posts
Jerry,ask Jersey Bob, He's won twice and neither one in A class.;b ;b ;b

·
Scouts Out
23,815 Posts
HOLY COW.

Last year at Richmond, I got a 316.?? and a 302.??

This year a 188.?? looks pretty good!

Next step, actually winning something ;j

I'm glad y'all talked about how fun this was. Finally got off my butt and started competing instead of talking about 'I really should...' all the time.

DanH

·
17L/CarverMount
97 Posts
Congratulations Jerry, I told you that I thought you were going to do it.

Congratulations also to all the winners.

1 - 20 of 48 Posts