close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Richmond Ca.

Discussion in 'GSSF' started by bill rayburn, Aug 4, 2004.

1. bill rayburn

bill rayburn

I will be picking up my slightly used G34 on the 10th, not enough time to practice and after reading the rules the G34 will put me in the wrong category for my ability. I will have fun though, anyone here going.
    Bill

2. DannyR

DannyR Moderator Millennium Member

Bill,

"Competition Category" has nothing to do with shooter skill, it simply groups all long slide stock Glocks and factory compensated stock Glocks in the same category, in order to even the playing field. You may shoot your G34 in both Competition and Unlimited Catagories.

3. gary newport

gary newport

Of course, you can likely expect to get your butt kicked in Competition and Unlimited, but winning isn't everything! However, the chances of winning SOMETHING are better in Amateur Civilian than in any other division. Just think of it as a fun shoot and enjoy your G34.

I'll be there, using a G34 in Competition (where I fully expect to get my butt kicked) and a G17 in Amateur Civilian. Heck, I might even enter my G17 in Master Stock for some fun and practice (and another chance to get my butt kicked). ;c

4. bill rayburn

bill rayburn

Thanks for the advice, Gary maybe I'll see you there.
    Bill