Glock Talk banner

Richardson Texas Officer killed

956 Views 30 Replies 23 Participants Last post by  Patchman
http://www.wfaa.com/mobile/article/...ect-has-died-standoff-continues/287-515874893

Disturbance call. Officer and civilian shot. Suspect is a BP.

Seriously. We should just have badges made with a black line across them as part of the badge.

****ing depressing...

Font Luggage and bags Bag Signage Symbol
21 - 31 of 31 Posts

· Why so serious?
45mm 9ACP
69,079 Posts
Prayers :fallenofficer:

· Registered
5,416 Posts
:fallenofficer:

· Banned
16,936 Posts
Prayers for the Officer and his family. Profound gratitude for his devotion to service, and for his and his family's sacrifice for their community.

As for his killer, may G-d forgive him for his evil deeds.
My sympathies are with the fallen officer and his family. As far as the BG, I hope he likes warm dips in a lake of fire.

· Private side
13,915 Posts
... They are (were) still negotiating with him when I posted.
Hopefully with the options of staying inside as the house urns down, shooting self in head, or coming out and begin the long march toward a government administered fatal injection.

· Banned
16,936 Posts
Hopefully with the options of staying inside as the house urns down, shooting self in head, or coming out and begin the long march toward a government administered fatal injection.
I miss the days, when I was young, and every cop killer ended up the same-dead. They were never taken alive.

Reactions: Sgt127

· Registered
1,826 Posts
RIP We had one near here recently. The suspect still alive will never be executed here. Our useless Governor won't allow any executions. He is an absolute POS.

· Florist
23,383 Posts
RIP Officer Sherrard. Condolences to your family.

21 - 31 of 31 Posts