close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Rhode Island: Providence Passes Resolution Banning Semi-Automatic Guns

Discussion in 'The Okie Corral' started by Fox, Jan 12, 2013.

1. SixDemonBag

SixDemonBag

2. Baba Louie

Baba Louie

Well, there you go. That'll teach crazy insane young men seeking dark glory, death, destruction and suicide from using at least ONE form of death wielding device, since I'm sure they don't plan on or desire to break too many other laws while on their crazed killing spree. :upeyes:

Do the coppers have to obey this newfound make the community safer well thought out piece of legislation and go back to wheelguns only? Or are they too exempt from laws passed for the proles alone to obey while the lawmakers are busy thwarting other laws THEY DONT LIKE in the process?

Oh yeah, that pesky State pre-emption law thing. Screw it. Break a law to pass a law. Omelete... Eggs... I frickin LOVE this country sometimes. Other times, I'm only less than slightly proud of the fine minds in charge of all things important...

3. concretefuzzynuts

concretefuzzynuts Brew Crew

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ufkwTM82e4"]Why No One Invades Switzerland - YouTube[/ame]

4. pizza_pablo

pizza_pablo USN Retired

Must be a big, stupid publicity stunt, since there is a preemption law.
    "Look, we tried to do something...."

5. arizona_andy

arizona_andy Caliber Realist

I am not sure how anyone can get away with voting Yea on such a measure and not be branded a traitor and enemy of the constitution. Men who take this course of action should be dealt with swiftly, as this is a direct attack against the foundation of our country. Does no one keep the oath to defend our nation from domestic enemies anymore? At this point, I don't know what it will take for people to get the message.

6. THEPOPE

THEPOPE Nibb

Do their cops carry revolvers ? ? or does the ban exist just for me and you, not for them ? ?

True, now, let's lead the folks responsible for fast-n-furious debacle to the prison gates....they were ALL sitting together at a press hearing last week, all of them could have been easily captured and questioned about their roll in traitorous activities....top to bottom...

Every fuugan day, our elected officials need to recite the Constitution to remember WHO they serve, WE are NOT your peasants, nor do WE work for you....you produce NOTHING, without the private sector and tax-payers, you would starve....

...now, go vote yourselves another chunk of my hard earned money, boys-n-girls....

I am out......:cool:

7. Restless28

Restless28

Another thing you'll never see in Alabama.