close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Rhabdo

Discussion in 'Strength & Conditioning' started by DBradD, Nov 10, 2006.

1. DBradD

DBradD

2. California Jack

California Jack Millennium Member

Yeah, when I read about it, CF was kinda denying it. I guess they've changed their tune and at least warn against it.

Slow and steady Brad.

Hey, I got a structural engineering question for you. Can I give you a PM?

Jack

3. DBradD

DBradD

One issue I have with CF is that the WoD is the full-blown advanced WoD, but one has to dig deeper on the website to find anything about scaling it back. Minimally, I think they should put scaled versions right there with the WoD.

As for rhabdo, it seems like folks who are very good athletes are the most susceptible because they can drive their bodies just about into the grave all at one time.

As for the question, sure, send it on. You mean you don't want to bore the rest of the H&F Forum to death?! The forum needs the activity, LOL.

Funny story: For years now, whenever my wife has insomnia, I tell her an engineering story. I've probably done this a hundred times and she has never stayed awake longer than a minute or two. "Tell me about how you design a concrete block wall." + my tone of voice is stronger than any drug, LOL. We've thought semi-seriously about creating a DVD or CD and marketing it. I decided against it so far because the drug companies might have me knocked off and make it look like an unfortunate accident.