Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Huge Member
11,302 Posts
Which reminds me of the Rossi Circuit Court Judge in .410 or 28 ga.

·
Premium Member
8,319 Posts
If there's anything Taurus needs, it's a gimmick.

·
Floyd
3,569 Posts

·
Registered
8,809 Posts

See that cylinder right there? I circled it for you. That's a cylinder. Like in a revolver. But it's a rifle! And the cylinder holds shotgun shells!

C'mon, man! If that isn't cool I don't know what is.
:rofl::rofl:

·
"Don't Tread On Me!"
6,425 Posts
Colt had revolving rifles back in the 1850's but you really had to watch out because the flash from the cylinder gap could and did burn your supporting hand.

8,219 Posts
Correct me if i'm wrong but aren't revolving shotguns illegal(because they are cool.)

·
"Don't Tread On Me!"
6,425 Posts
Correct me if i'm wrong but aren't revolving shotguns illegal(because they are cool.)
I know that the Striker was classified as a "Destructive Device" by ATFE but I'm not sure about others.

·
Huge Member
11,302 Posts

·
"Don't Tread On Me!"
6,425 Posts
As long as it stays under .50 caliber(which would only leave the .410 bore) there shouldn't be a problem. Also, since it looks to be a "sporting" gun there also shouldn't be a problem.
The Striker was a 10 round semi-auto(well, wind up,LOL) revolving shotgun with a folding stock and forward pistol grip, totally EVIL with no sporting use.LOL. :supergrin:

·
Huge Member
11,302 Posts
As long as it stays under .50 caliber(which would only leave the .410 bore) there shouldn't be a problem. Also, since it looks to be a "sporting" gun there also shouldn't be a problem.
The Striker was a 10 round semi-auto(well, wind up,LOL) revolving shotgun with a folding stock and forward pistol grip, totally EVIL with no sporting use.LOL. :supergrin:
I don't think caliber has anything to do with it. The feds simply made that up. The is Striker illegal because it was cool looking. :supergrin: The Rossi 28 ga is ok to be imported and here is 12 ga. Russian shotgun that is double action.

·
Huge Member
11,302 Posts
blech. I thought they had fully tapped the sucker/novelty market with the Judge, guess I was wrong.
I guess there are enough suckers to go around because S&W jumped on the bandwagon

1 - 20 of 24 Posts