Glock Talk banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
2,604 Posts
I like my Glocks ... a LOT, but I wish they would drop the whole Perfection marketing. At best it's arrogant and at worst it's just dishonest. I'd much rather they'd return to the old Glock Shooting Sports marketing logo on their clothing and gifts/accessories.
Old?

"Glock Perfection" was used first... before "Glock Shooting Sports" was ever used. The Perfection logos have been revived... they are not new.

Personally, I like the "Perfection" logos better.

· Registered
2,604 Posts
I'm pretty sure none of us are on this website because Glock is in the business of marketing an 'idea'. They make firearms. I know that'll come as a shock to some people, but there it is. Claiming otherwise is playing a bit too Clinton/Obama-esque with words.
I'm pretty sure I never claimed Glock Shooting Sports predated Glock Perfection, but let me reread my post and double check. Uhmmm ... nope. I say old because the items they used to market are no longer available except for the low crown hat.
People can vary on their acceptance of a marketing plan (my personal favorite was the use of the Rolling Stones' "Start Me Up" for computers/programming). I prefer the active connotation of Shooting Sports probably because I've been an athlete most of my life.
Glock has a durable and dependable product, but perfection?
So - all of us are wrong & you are right? I am glad you explained that for us.:kidding:

Let me re-read your post: Uhmmm.... yes, OLD predates new! :jumpingjacks:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.