GlockTalk Forum banner

101 - 120 of 127 Posts

·
Registered
1,312 Posts
118842658_3429813300417650_8564040675575217095_n.jpg
I wonder if they will have pick ups like the wagons during the Black Death in Europe... ya know... to get rid of the ANTIFA and BLM corpses littering the suburbs' streets. It will get smelly fast! :eek:

·
Previously Will Beararms
6,661 Posts
Look, I don't want to sound cavalier about this but ...
... BRING IT.
Yep, they’ll be just fine if they stick to Portland, Washington DC and Chicago but let em’ try to shut down an Eastern AR farmer getting his crop prepped in February or a Rancher in West Texas.....

·
Registered
15,309 Posts
Yep, they’ll be just fine if they stick to Portland, Washington DC and Chicago but let em’ try to shut down an Eastern AR farmer getting his crop prepped in February or a Rancher in West Texas.....
Sure they will.

The leftists burned all that farm equipment last week with no ramifications. What makes you think that anyone will be more prepared to stop them since the prevailing attitude seems to be "they won't dare come here."

·
Kydex Crafter
6,276 Posts
If all of these leftist idiots were not to wake up tomorrow no one would miss them!!!!

·
With Liberty and Justice for all.
20,453 Posts
Bring it on, leftists. It won't end well for you.

·
Registered
13,876 Posts
We need a Purge.

Sent from my Pixel 3a XL using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3,004 Posts
There are very few real Americans in Hollywood.
Chris Pratt must not drink the Dem koolaid, they're trying to "cancel" him lately. Wonder if his Fudd-extraordinaire costar Bautista will defend Chris as hard as he hid their director's pedo tweets...?

Reactions: ExecutiveWill

·
Registered
27,967 Posts
Trump cannot appoint real judges fast enough. I do give him and the senate credit for replacing so called judges at a record pace also though.
Most of the judges are elected in local elections (at least that's how it is here). It's not judges appointed by club Fed making these decisions not to charge. It's local prosecutors and judges dismissing them.

Reactions: nursetim and 10or45

·
NRA Benefactor Life Member
3,307 Posts
Most of the judges are elected in local elections (at least that's how it is here). It's not judges appointed by club Fed making these decisions not to charge. It's local prosecutors and judges dismissing them.
Correct. Supreme, appellate, and district court judges are appointed and confirmed federally. County and down are locally elected. People get who they vote for.

·
Registered
4,255 Posts
The top Google query after the debate was "can I change my vote"

Sounds like a lot of folks woke up to Joe's lies and dementia. Too late now.
I have always held early voting is bad for our republic.
Making it difficult to cast a vote weeds out the less determined.

101 - 120 of 127 Posts