GlockTalk Forum banner

61 - 80 of 127 Posts

·
Registered
4,821 Posts
Trump will never be alone and his army (us guys) will whoop the tar out you pansies and freaks.

·
Registered
1,805 Posts
I just hope nobody has their feelings hurt with all the upheaval and unrest.

I know mine won't be.

Wasn't Obama going to move back to the White House after Trump was taken down; and that's why he bought the initial place down the street from 1600?
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Biden's next home is going to have a lot of "rest" in it.

Reactions: mj9mm

·
Registered
2,521 Posts
i mean really . how many people do they think they have. seems they would be spread quite thinly... especially when most of them desert when they meet up with
reality...

·
Frisky!
35,493 Posts
More important, they plan to disrupt republican majority polling places.
Scum!
:)

·
Registered
10,571 Posts
if it's after the election... after the swearing in.... how about "You're Fired!"

·
Registered
13,874 Posts
"I got 18 shots in my 9millimeter and I got one for you."

Reactions: pgg00

·
Registered
30,230 Posts
I'm old, I'm a vet, I'm ready.
I’m old (older than my years), I’m fat, I’m a hot mess. I might be able to help those hurt, probably not much beyond that.

·
Man, I'm Pretty
29,957 Posts
I’m old (older than my years), I’m fat, I’m a hot mess. I might be able to help those hurt, probably not much beyond that.
Yeah, I won't be taking the fight to anybody.

But if it comes my way...

Regards,
Happyguy ')

·
Making America great again!
16,204 Posts
Trump will not step down because of the "resistance" of course.

What Trump WILL do is invoke the Insurrection Act and stamp out the resistance using the military - as he is permitted to do under that wonderful document called the Constitution.

So I say bring it, as it will make it easier to find those who need to be imprisoned.
^^^ This. "The resistance" hasn't had any resistance. Yet.

Where is "the resistance" operating? A: In liberal enclaves that keep protecting them, or catch them and release them immediately. If the Insurrection Act is invoked and federal troops get involved, "the resistance" will pee their pants and run home.

·
Registered
42,445 Posts

·
Registered
2,721 Posts
Well, if Biden wins, his administration will shut down the country because COVID. So, really, who cares?

This way, we just get started in November, rather than January.

And we can be done with it by Christmas.
That's what they said in WWI, WWII, Korea......

·
I'm your huckleberry....
17,477 Posts
At some point the good guys will be pushed too far. Police will be forced to arrest rioters and jail them (I sincerely hope).
...or shoot them. Me? My preferred crowd/riot control includes water-cannons (plenty of them) and NAPALM!!!

Reactions: nrajeff

·
I'm your huckleberry....
17,477 Posts
Water canons always appear to be very effective. They should be used more often.

Napalm even more so but maybe a TAD “over the top”. :)
Agree the water-cannons are under used. We need more if just for entertainment value. Napalm - C'mon, man! Let's live a little! Wouldn't take a lot to get a lotta reaction from, oh, let's say "PEACEFUL PROTESTERS" burning and looting.

Reactions: nursetim

·
Registered
4,821 Posts
I'm getting old, got a bad back, heart trouble, severe arthritis and a real man would take me out but I bet I can still whoop 2 or 3 of them pansy freaks on the left.

·
Registered
30,230 Posts
What are you talking about?
I think he is referring to all the previous wars, people genuinely believed that it would be all over in a matter of weeks.

61 - 80 of 127 Posts