close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Resident Evil 4 and Veronica X and Medal of Honor frontline

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired' started by daredwit, Feb 28, 2005.

1. daredwit

daredwit

Resident Evil 4 (gamecube), ---$42 shipped--AWESOME GAME!
    Medal of Honor Frontlin (G-cube), --$20 shipped
    Resident Evil Code Veronica (PS2)--$20 shipped

$78 shipped for all.

2. Spongebob

Spongebob

Anyone with a gamecube you really should buy RE4.I got it the day it came out and im still playing it.Ive been through it 4 times now and it the greatest game ever!The second time you go through it and it gets night time in the village you can use the thermal scope rifle to see body heat images on the bad guys and take them out from the rooftops and thats just part of the intense shooting fun this game offers.

Frontline if good too,there is a cheat code for it that makes the enemy bullets ricochet off you.

If I did not already have them both I would buy them.

I played Code Veronica back when it was on Dreamcast.....ahhhh the Dreamcast,how I will miss you.

3. daredwit

daredwit

I totally agree. I am an avid gamer and RE-4 is one of the greatest games I have ever played. Graphics are some of the best I have ever seen on a console system (i.e. gamecube,PS2,X-box). It took me 4 and 1/2 days of almost non-stop playing to beat it the first time.

4. Spongebob

Spongebob

It is visually stunning,as good as any XBOX game ive played.The game designers have alot to do with that not the system.If you have ever played Killzone for PS2 its got some of the best graphics of any shooter and its PS2 which most people say has the worst of all 3 systems.I have all 3 and im a firm believer in the game not the system.I am partial to the Cube simply because I love the wavebird controller,works great and fits my hand perfectly.

I got my copy of RE4 from a local game crazy store and got this free tshirt (pic enclosed).Included my Racoon police badge and STARS lighter I got when I was playing the originals on PS1.

Im playing Call of Duty Finest Hour now on PS2,thus far im enjoying the heck out of it.If you have not played it yet once I defeat it maybe we can do some tradin.

5. daredwit

daredwit

That lighter is sweet! Heck...all of your RE gear is cool. Another great game is Men of Valor...with the onslaught of Nam games recently...I thought it was the best one.

6. Spongebob

Spongebob

Awsome,I was pondering what to get next and ive yet to play that so I will definatly look forward to it.

I actually have alot more RE stuff than that.My shop has various movie and game posters,action figures and over my desk a custom Desert Eagle replica on a plaque that has an enscription under it that reads..."Will you take the magnum?"

7. daredwit

daredwit

Awesome! Ya gotta post pics of the DE. I think I would rather have the Colt Python though ala RE-1 ;)

8. daredwit

daredwit

9. daredwit

daredwit