close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

reshoot on factory ammo jam?

Discussion in 'GSSF' started by Mark L Miller, Jul 31, 2004.

1. Mark L Miller

Mark L Miller

For those of you "in the know", it looks like the previous method of giving a reshoot to anyone with a jam with factory ammo is no more. Is that correct? According to the latest online Glock report, reshoots are granted only for range failure or a mistake in scorekeeping. Is that right? I was just looking at the website & noticed it didn't say anything about jams with factory ammo. HMMM. Anyone have any insight into this? I thought it used to say you got a reshoot. Of course, I have been wrong before ;P . Thanks for any feedback on this issue. MLM

2. DEJ/FL

DEJ/FL Millennium Member

From the Glock Report:
    "Reshoot When a competitor's score cannot be recorded or a non-shooter induced malfunction occurs, a range officer or the Range Master will allow the competitor to shoot the stage again for score."
    A non-shooter induced malfunction could be a ammo malfuction!
    Dan:cool:

3. Mark L Miller

Mark L Miller

Thanks Dan, Is that from the latest Glock report? I sort of remember that from the old ones but I couldn't find it on the website???? Probably just me. ;g MLM

4. DEJ/FL

DEJ/FL Millennium Member

Your Welcome Mark! Yes, that is from Volume I, 2004! I know they allowed a reshoot at Indy when Don and I where there, the RO's asked me if that was the case for a new woman shooter using factory ammo.

Dan:cool: