Republicans should NOT accept the results of an election Biden wins.

Discussion in 'Political Issues' started by TheDreadnought, Sep 20, 2020.

1. syntaxerrorsix

syntaxerrorsix Anti-Federalist CLM

You aren't fighting. You're name calling on social media. You aren't rising up. You are sitting in a chair typing.

2. Jbritt

Jbritt

Makes me sick.

Intolerant likes this.

3. Intolerant

Intolerant

I`ve pretty much gotten to the point of not even trying to reason with debbiedowners anymore. Just a waste of time when we have an election to win on November 3rd. My efforts are going with people who want to see a TRUMP/PENCE 2020 victory. Make people realize that this IS our last hope of saving this country. If all people want to do is troll on me (or you) for it, the rope is theirs to hang themselves with it. Get everybody you know together and vote TRUMP/PENCE. We can NOT accept defeat, because we KNOW the democrats are going to cheat every way possible.

4. Jbritt

Jbritt

We both know what will happen if Biden becomes president. Everyone else should know as well, hell, he told us in plain English on his website.

I talk to my wife about how patriotic Americans will never stand for this. Wait till the silent sleeping majority gets “woke” I say. I want to believe that we are still those “intolerant” Americans who won’t stand for tyranny or injustice.

if Trump wins then all will be fine. Of course we will have riots and the left will go crazy but we can handle that. But if Biden wins.....what are we going to do? Are we still those same Americans? Don’t we still have their blood running through our veins? Is everything they have fought and died for going to be given away freely? Without raising a single finger?

5. syntaxerrorsix

Same thing we do every time a Democrat is elected? Trump only gets one more term and nothing secures another Republican leader. Everyone acts like this is some historic vote and that the world will end if Trump isn't elected. It's all hype. We will have another Democrat POTUS. We will have another Republican POUTS. The world will not end, unlike all of the hype. Same old ****, different election.

MadCityJack and tacit mesa like this.
  6. bdcochran

bdcochran

1. you do that.
    2. I won't. Two wrongs do not make a right.

hooligan74 and n2g like this.
  7. railfancwb

railfancwb

I’m not sure a third party could accomplish much in the States. Two serious third party efforts come to mind. Teddy Roosevelt and his Bull Moose party kept Taft from winning and gave the White House to Democrat Woodrow Wilson (whose name Princeton is removing from buildings). Much later Bill Clinton became another Democrat in the White House because H Ross Perot kept Bush the Elder from winning.

n2g likes this.
  8. Intolerant

Intolerant

But you`ll accept a biden win and you`re ok with;
    1) democrats letting more criminals run freely
    2) democrats take away our guns
    3) democrats take away our rights
    4) our freedom`s restricted
    5) HUGE tax increases

Lets say you come home to your wife, find a thug raping your wife, or daughter, and you find out later, that some democrat is responsible for letting the criminal out on no bail. I`m guessing you`re ok with that too? Damnnnn, there are some really sad Americans today that they are willing to let biden/harris win and be ok with it.

Ghost doctor and TheDreadnought like this.
  9. DrewBone

DrewBone

hooligan74, NoStress and Intolerant like this.
  10. syntaxerrorsix

You think he would let the thug leave? Is that what you would do?

11. n2g

n2g

I don't understand why laws haven't already been passed, or cannot be passed, that outlaw these kinds of voter fraud. Are there just not enough legislators (Republican or otherwise) to do anything about this in the states that have no voter ID and want to indiscriminately mail out ballots to dead people and people who have moved? It's no secret what has and will take place.

Can no federal laws be passed regarding voter fraud in national elections? Can no one or no group bring a suit? Voter fraud, and the electoral college shenanigans in some liberal states, in effect disenfranchise legitimate voters.

I, too, find it hard to believe nothing is being done about this, but rioting and committing more crimes as the liberals are doing doesn't seem to be a good answer. I also don't see what good truly peacefully protesting would do; we already know the problem and they don't and won't care.

A lot of what is going on is unbelievable to me. Surely something can be legally done.

I believe this election is the most important one so far in my lifetime. Vote Trump and Republican 2020.

And for heaven's sake don't split the Republican vote with some third party again. The Democrats stick together and we're going to have to, too, if we are to have any chance of winning now or later.

Bish1309 and Intolerant like this.
  12. ClydeG19

ClydeG19

I think there’s a lot of people who are waiting for it to be socially acceptable.

syntaxerrorsix likes this.
  13. Jbritt

Jbritt

Better get a sharp stick and keep it by the door then. Cause if Biden wins you will need something to dispose of the thug cause you sure won’t have any guns.

14. syntaxerrorsix

Sure... same thing they said about the last two terms a Democrat held. Funny thing, gun control isn't a popular issue and it's a Constitutional matter. That's why few touch it.

AND

If it did finally come to a head isn't that what the Second Amendment is ACTUALLY for?

Are you gonna let a thug rape your wife? Are you gonna let the .gov take you guns? What's the point of the 2A then?

hooligan74 and tacit mesa like this.
  15. TheDreadnought

TheDreadnought

One wrong and one right, executed with sufficient force, will even things out.

Which is what the justice system and rule of law is supposed to be about. But we can see it has now failed.

So it falls to the citizens.

Don’t want that to happen, start enforcing the rule of law again, from rioting, to free speech, to voter verification.

Last edited: Sep 20, 2020
    Jbritt and Intolerant like this.
  16. TheDreadnought

TheDreadnought

Democrats steadfastly oppose ANY measure that would increase the integrity of our elections. Using ridiculous arguments to do so.

n2g and Intolerant like this.
  17. Intolerant

Intolerant

What we need is new rules where not just anybody (or dead people) can vote. I would make new laws on who is eligible to vote too. You have to be AMERICAN, 30yrs old minimum, pay property taxes on a home you are buying or own, and only vote in person. Stop ALL mail in voting. There is way to much corruption with mail in voting. Voting stops when the polls close. If people dont get there in time, to bad, should have planned ahead for it. And children should never be allowed to vote. They haven`t even begun to live yet to know what its like to raise a family, hold a fulltime job, put a roof over your family`s heads, pay taxes.

18. Intolerant

Intolerant

Spot on!!!

Bish1309, Squid1 and n2g like this.
  19. shadowgunner9

shadowgunner9 This used to be AMERICA........

Oh
    yes, we will.... but the opposition does not play fair. How do you defeat an opposite force if they do this?
    Sometimes victory must be achieved at any cost, at all levels. This may just be that time in our country. We may never get it back if it is lost.

20. RussP

RussP Super Moderator Staff Member Moderator

IF THE DEAD CAN DO IT.png

See!!!

Dead vote Dem.jpg

Joshhtn, Squid1, Jade Falcon and 8 others like this.