Republicans should NOT accept the results of an election Biden wins.

Discussion in 'Political Issues' started by TheDreadnought, Sep 20, 2020.

1. syntaxerrorsix

syntaxerrorsix Anti-Federalist CLM

No one of course. Mostly comes across as Chihuahua syndrome.

DaleGribble likes this.
  2. Pennsyltucky

Pennsyltucky

Here's the catch: I'm not like the children you see having tantrums in the streets. I have a job. I have a family that I need to care for, and I can't do that in jail.

I don't believe in setting courthouses on fire. I don't loot, pillage, and burn when elections don't go my way.

hooligan74, n2g, Joshhtn and 3 others like this.

3. DonGlock26

DonGlock26

I certainly won't accent a Biden victory weeks after the election because of mail in ballot cheating.

4. ModGlock17

ModGlock17

Remember to take vitamin D every day, especially in the autumn and winter when you get less sunlight.

It helps you think better, and betters your immune system against Colds and viral infections.

5. Pat Harmon

Pat Harmon

As far as I am concerned, let California, Washington and Oregon go out on their own. .People don't realize just how tough it's going to be on them. Think of how much they will be getting left out from by just the funding for roadways, bridge replacements as well as funding from Washington DC for hospitals being given money etc.. They will be responsible for their own territory. That's just a bunch of jackasses making idle threats.. There are too many actors, athletes and political idiots trying scare tactics..

n2g, as400guy1 and Intolerant like this.
  6. ModGlock17

ModGlock17

7. thewitt

thewitt

There will be no states that secede from the Union. We went there once. It did not end well for the South.

It is entirely possible that the left will steal this election as they stole the House election in 2016 - with post-polling ballots that magically appear and are 80% Democrat.

I'm sure that after the disaster in 2016, there are people paying closer attention this year, but I do worry that the Senate will flip due to corruption, and even if we retain the White House, the left will stall Trump completely for the next 4 years.

This could be bigger than losing the White House... If the Dems take the House and the Senate - steal it as it were - all they need to do is hold out until they get a leftist in the White House and they can completely destroy the country.

This may be the most important election in our history, not just to keep a progressive/leftist out of the White House, but to hold back the tide in the Senate and push the marxists out of the House.

I said it earlier. I'm very disappointed that in my district in NC there isn't even a Republican running for the House seat.

How do you take back the House if you don't even run candidates in every district?

hogship, hooligan74, Agonizer and 7 others like this.
  8. ExecutiveWill

ExecutiveWill

Republican response after blatant national election fraud and a Biden win: “Aw shucks! We’ll try again next time, boys.”

This country could literally turn communist overnight, and the majority of people would shrug and go back to work (while they still had their jobs).

The majority of people (on both sides) don’t even vote.

All that off my chest, I still feel Trump will win re-election - but not easily...

9. 'Ol Grandad

'Ol Grandad Director of civil unrest

[​IMG]

TheDreadnought and ExecutiveWill like this.
  10. Pennsyltucky

Pennsyltucky

So what exactly is the master plan if Trump loses? People love to talk about revolution, but nobody talks about the long term goals of such a thing.

hooligan74 and KindOfBlue like this.
  11. DaleGribble

DaleGribble Liberals 'R Bad!!!!

Or the consequences.

I equate people like this to the rich kids out playing Antifa. They claim they want an action to reach an outcome, not realizing how bad the action and the outcome will be.

12. redbrd

redbrd

I do think you should stand up to voter fraud. Dems have stolen too many elections through the courts. He should not accept that behavior now or ever again.

13. 'Ol Grandad

My point is, at some point, you may have to make the decision to either go home and eat pie or grab your rifle and fight for your country, literally. By the sounds of it, you'll be eating pie when this all goes down.

Atomic Punk likes this.
  14. Pennsyltucky

Pennsyltucky

Have fun getting a bullet in the gut and waiting for a medevac that isn't coming. Seriously, this internet tough talk isn't worth ****.

I see you dodged the actual question...what is the long term goal once you take up arms?

15. Flying-Dutchman

Flying-Dutchman

The people will take their cue from President Trump.

If the election is clearly rigged then it is highly doubtful Trump will concede without a fight.

If President Trump concedes promptly I will accept the results.

That said I think Trump will win. I live in a blue county and Trump signs and flags are popping up all over. People I did not expect to vote at all or vote for Trump are indeed voting for Trump.

The Democrats are just that repulsive.

But make sure you go out and vote Trump anyway just to be sure.

16. marchboom

marchboom

When Trump wins let the democRATs riot. I think Trump has a surprise in store for them after the election.

hogship and Agonizer like this.
  17. marchboom

marchboom

DemocRATs give the word "repugnant" a bad name.
    I would rather admit to being a child molester than a democRAT.

18. 'Ol Grandad

Kill the enemy. Take back our country from the Bolsheviks. Yours? Oh yeah, getting some shut eye so you're ready for your shackles.

NoJoy likes this.
  19. as400guy1

as400guy1

Not yet, ar least.

Bish1309 likes this.
  20. Iamaarmed

Iamaarmed

Please define "definitive evidence of cheating." so we will know what to look for. Understand here I am not disagreeing but just curious. Also who defines it and who investigates it? Not to mention when is it investigated? Does the winner decide to investigate or just the loser or who? Your post sounds nice but offers no solution. Like saying if criminals commit crimes with guns take their guns away>>>HOW? Just asking not disagreeing.

TRUMP 2020

tacit mesa likes this.