Republicans Give Boehner to Cry About

Discussion in 'Political Issues' started by DOC44, Sep 10, 2015.

1. DOC44

DOC44

Republicans Give Boehner Something to Cry About

Republicans Thwart Boehner Plan To Move Forward On Obama’s Nuclear Arms Deal With Iran

WASHINGTON, D.C. — A full-scale revolt against House Speaker
    Rep. John Boehner (R-OH) including a looming resolution that could come up for a vote at any time that would remove him from the speakership—has thrown into disarray the House GOP leadership’s previously carefully laid plans to push President Obama’s nuclear arms deal with Iran through Congress without a fight.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-govern...orward-on-obamas-nuclear-arms-deal-with-iran/

Lots of chess playing in congress on Wed................ after the anti Iran deal demonstration.

Doc44

Last edited: Sep 10, 2015
    wingryder, happyguy and SJ 40 like this.
  2. SJ 40

SJ 40 Deplorable,Clinger

I dont think the performance of the Republicrat leadership was what voters had in mind when they gave them control of both houses. Treasonous Republicrats
    SJ 40

KWalrad and happyguy like this.

3. Fred Hansen

Fred Hansen Liberal Bane

Little Honey Boo-Hoo needs his ass kicked out the door.

KWalrad, SJ 40 and happyguy like this.
  4. jeanderson

jeanderson Making America great again!

My only question is: Why has it taken this long? Boehner and McConnell represent all that is wrong with Washington.

tattooo and happyguy like this.
  5. DOC44

DOC44

two faced, double talking, politicians with a price tag.

[​IMG]

Doc44

happyguy likes this.
  6. happyguy

happyguy Man, I'm Pretty

Well, some of it anyway.

The more you dig the worse things are.

Regards,
    Happyguy :)

wingryder likes this.
  7. rj1939

rj1939

Where the movie "Poor White Trash" was filmed
    I never mind seeing bad things happen to bad people.

8. DOC44

DOC44

House to debate bill finding President has not complied with Iran Review Act (12pm on C-SPAN)

THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 10TH
    On Thursday, the House will meet at 10:00 a.m. for morning hour and 12:00 p.m. for legislative business. First votes expected: 1:30-2:30 p.m. Last votes expected: 4:30-5:30 p.m.

One Minute Speeches

H. Res. 411 – Finding that the President has not complied with section 2 of the Iran Nuclear Agreement Review Act of 2015 (Closed Rule, Two Hours of Debate)
    (Sponsored by Rep. Mike Pompeo / Foreign Affairs Committee)

Begin Consideration of H.R. 3461 – To Approve the Joint Comprehensive Plan of Action, signed at Vienna on July 14, 2015, relating to the nuclear program of Iran (Closed Rule, Three Hours of Debate)
    (Sponsored by Rep. John Boehner / Foreign Affairs Committee)

House to debate bill finding President has not complied with Iran Review Act (12pm on C-SPAN)

Wonder how many will vote present??

Doc44

9. SJ 40

SJ 40 Deplorable,Clinger

I might add to your sentiment,HARD ! SJ 40

Fred Hansen and happyguy like this.
  10. wingryder

wingryder

It couldn't happen soon enough IMO.

11. BuckyP

BuckyP Lifetime Member

Definition of understatement:

:highfive:

12. kirgi08

kirgi08 Watcher. Silver Member

13. Tacoma

Tacoma

It doesn't matter anymore, McConnell sealed this deal by running it at hyperspace speed through the senate, he did this to PROTECT Obama, and his deal! You must understand, there is no other explanation for what McConnell has done here, or for his performance these last six months, all of which have been carefully orchestrated to induce his base to look one way, while he operated in the other, McConnell is a democratic agent provocateur, as are Boehner, McCain, Flake, Ryan, Hatch, and so on!

You see its really simple, Reagan made a huge mistake, he declared the republicans a big tent party, they began to accept any D-Bag who happened by, and the Marxist controlled democratic party was watching. They began chipping away at it one scumbag at a time, turning some openly at first(so-called switching party affiliation)and later focusing more on subverting it entirely, taking it over from inside of it! Just ten years ago(it seems an age ago)John McCain was in the process of doing just that, he was going to go join his good buddies in the democratic party, he was just about to announce when his thunder was stolen out from under his feet by the turning of another republican traitor whose name escapes me at the moment, it was devastatingly disappointing for the creepy McCain, a man who greatly enjoys the media spotlight.

What happened after that is elementary, the Marxist party began wooing other such turncoats, and very obviously convinced them to stay put, and help them subdue the party from within, and that is exactly what has been done! Today, fully one third of the republican party is openly left of the democratic party of JFK, a man the intelligence services had killed because like his brother Teddy, was soft on communism, which is a fact, he and Teddy were, Teddy even committed treason by offering to spy for the USSR in exchange for help in his hoped for presidential campaign against Reagan.

Do you see, Teddy Kennedy was already indulging in a treachery that has become typical not just for his family, but the democratic party itself. Do I have proof, none beyond the treachery of Teddy Kennedy, who is proven to have contacted the Soviet intelligence service(KGB)in his attempt at getting himself elected president, understand he was proven a traitor beyond all doubt, and he is a democratic party saint to this day!

Thats what you are dealing with here, these are acts of civil war against you by the democratic party and its very supportive base, which approves of every treacherous thing done by the party, all of them!

SJ 40 likes this.
  14. stevelyn

stevelyn NRA Life Member

Nothing worse than a crying drunk.

SJ 40 and Fred Hansen like this.
  15. robhic

robhic I'm your huckleberry....

You sound like Ann Coulter in her new book ¡Adios America! and, love her or hate her (I generally like her...) she DOES provide sources to backup what you state. Teddy was not only a liar, a murderer and a scumbag but he did as you say. A lot of the problems we experience today are because of self-serving and democrat-serving things Ted the scumbag got rolling in the 60's. Good book. I'm halfway through.

SJ 40 likes this.
  16. robhic

robhic I'm your huckleberry....

Might I also add VERY HARD! It seems we elected a bunch of big, fat LIARS. AKA, democrats in republican clothing. obammy has gotten most everything he's wanted under majority democrat AND republican congresses. And why are they worried about Trump going 3rd party...? 'Cause he'd be neither if he did! The washington party" (only one in DC today) can't have that!

SJ 40 and wingryder like this.
  17. tattooo

tattooo

You said that right