GlockTalk Forum banner

61 - 66 of 66 Posts

·
Registered
15,320 Posts
Collins was challenged in the primary this year.
She won 98.79% to 1.21%. Maybe she's Maine's only Republican.
She's not as old as she looks or sounds, she's 67. Seems much older. :fred:
I sat next to her on a flight from DC to Portland, ME about 15 years ago. I thought she was old then... She has Parkinson's or something similar as well.

The problem in ME is the Republican party is weak and getting weaker all the time.

ME will be all blue very soon, and will never turn red again.

·
Registered
20,644 Posts
I sat next to her on a flight from DC to Portland, ME about 15 years ago. I thought she was old then... She has Parkinson's or something similar as well.

The problem in ME is the Republican party is weak and getting weaker all the time.

ME will be all blue very soon, and will never turn red again.
Why are the Maine voters so anti- American?

·
Registered
30,231 Posts
But what does "control of the Senate" mean if you've got several in your party that vote with the other side?

Sure I'd rather see a Republican majority. What's needed, and never seems to happen, is that RINOs like Collins and Murkowski need to be primaried! (And maybe throw Romney in there) But that never happens. And the reason it doesn't is that all the big money goes to the incumbent.
I agree with r&d wars, but controlling the senate allowed the majority leader to force the vote and get ACB confirmed. However unfortunate, those two undocumented democrats allowed for there to be a republican majority, despite the turncoats voting records.

61 - 66 of 66 Posts