Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
15,768 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My Paca carrier is wore slap out. The Velcro won’t hold anymore. My other carriers have always lasted the life of the vest.

What’s the best concealable body armor carrier you know of, and what the process to measure and order a replacement?

I like my vest to be cinched up tight and look sharp under my uniform. This worn out carrier won’t stay right anymore and looks like a soup sammich under my shirt.

It’s driving me nuts. I’ve limped it along for a while now doing the ol’ Bic razor trick on the worn out loop sections, but there is just nothing left to grab ahold of.

Should I order another Paca carrier? Or is there a better option out there?

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
A concealable one you’d want to order from the manufacturer as they would produce a custom one for the panels off their measurement templates. All you’d have to do is give them the size specs of the panels.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
556 Posts
My Paca carrier is wore slap out. The Velcro won’t hold anymore. My other carriers have always lasted the life of the vest.

What’s the best concealable body armor carrier you know of, and what the process to measure and order a replacement?

I like my vest to be cinched up tight and look sharp under my uniform. This worn out carrier won’t stay right anymore and looks like a soup sammich under my shirt.

It’s driving me nuts. I’ve limped it along for a while now doing the ol’ Bic razor trick on the worn out loop sections, but there is just nothing left to grab ahold of.

Should I order another Paca carrier? Or is there a better option out there?
Go with OEM or go to a uniform store than can trace and build off your panels.

·
Registered
15,768 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
That’s what I figured. Guess I’ll be getting on Paca’s website. Hopefully they have a higher quality carrier than what I’ve got now. I’ll spend extra to be comfortable.

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
Next time you're in town, visit MAC uniform in downtown BHM. Their seamstress removed and replaced the velcro (on both ends of my external) a few times until we got it right eventually holding together until my new vest/carrier came in.

MAC Uniforms & Equipment
(205) 324-6011

1 - 9 of 9 Posts