Glock Talk banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
404 Posts
Very nice, good luck with your 30S. Not convinced yet that I'm ready to make that switch but it's nice to consider options down da road.

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I had a gen 4 30 and when I found a 30S I bought it. I brought them both to the range and shot them side by side. The 30S shoots just as smooth as the 30. Also I am a smaller framed guy so the thinner slide made a huge difference for me carrying IWB.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Nice 30S CypressTrout! I am waiting for my LGS to get theirs and they have no idea when they will come. I was ready to order the 30 reg frame gen3 when Mas brought up about the new 30S. So l decided to wait and compare the two. What caused you to replace your old 30 with this new 30S? Was it just the slide size or more than that? Cant wait to get mine, just havent decided which one it will be.

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
For me it was the slide size and weight. You wouldn't think it would make a huge difference but it does. I was going to keep both guns but I fell in love with the 30S and knew my other 30 wouldn't get the attention it deserved so I sold it.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.