close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Rep. John Murtha in intensive care

Discussion in 'The Okie Corral' started by security79, Feb 3, 2010.

1. security79

security79 Gene Frenkle

2. Fungunner

Fungunner

Must have seen his latest poll numbers and is going after the sympathy vote.

3. GlockerMike

GlockerMike God Help Us

The King of Pork! Maybe some of those porkulus recipients will come visit him.

Meet Congress' "King Of Pork"

[​IMG]

by Scotty Starnes

Democratic U.S. Rep John Murtha is no stranger to corruption. His history in politics has been filled with them. I would like to inform the American public and give them a little history lesson on a crooked politician named John Murtha.

Let us look at the History of Murtha. We will travel back in time...starting with the news that just recently broke. A former executive for a defense contractor, who has ties with...yep, you guessed it...U.S. Rep. John Murtha (D-Pa) was charge by federal prosecutors with taking around[​IMG]

$200,00 in kickbacks from a subcontractor.

The executive is Richard Ianieri who worked for Coherent Systems International Corp. This corporation just happens to have worked closely with...yep, you guessed it again...John Murtha. Back in 2006, Rep. Murtha (D-Pa) admits that Coherent Systems International Corp. worked with Kuchera Defense Systems on over $30 million dollars in military contracts.

So, let me ponder. Rep. Murtha (D-Pa) just happens to be the chairman of the House Appropriations Defense Subcommittee. Kuchera Defense Systems has given thousands of dollars to Murtha's campaign and political action committee. In return for these donations, Murtha has given Kuchera Defense Systems millions of dollars in military contracts or "earmarks."

Murtha is involved with so many "pay-to-play" allegations that it is hard to keep up with. It is so bad that the watchdog groups like Citizens for Responsibility and Ethics in Washington are calling for ethics investigations pertaining to Murtha's corruption. Doesn't the "pay-to-play" wording sound strangely familiar?

Murtha is commonly referred to as the "King of Pork." The man is so arrogant he even stated "If I'm corrupt, it's because I take care of my district. At least the man is telling the truth on that claim.

In 2008, Murtha earmarked $192 million dollars for his district. This year he only earmarked $134 million. The man sure knows how to stand up to his title of King of Pork.

http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/1927874/john_murtha_is_still_the_king_of_pork.html?cat=9

4. Narkcop

Narkcop

As I understand it he used to be Pro Military and last year bailed out on defending our military folks. I don't wish him anything bad except that a conservative replace him.

5. Bluecard

Bluecard GUNDWG

I wonder if he's taking advantage of Obama Care during his stay?

6. Geezer Glide

Geezer Glide NRA Life Member

Looks like he has come down with a case of Karma.

7. Pappy John

Pappy John

If you can't say something nice about someone, don't say anything at all.

Cue the crickets....

8. jetdefiant

jetdefiant

9. The Machinist

The Machinist Please! Please! No more!

I have no sympathy for people who work tirelessly to make a terrible future for this country.

10. Bruce H

Bruce H

He is receiving th best care that your money can buy. Far more that the SOB deserves.

11. costanza187

costanza187 I like Macs

I wonder how he would feel about that health care bill now?

12. winglock

winglock

Other than his military service I have no respect for this POS.

13. pittrj

pittrj

I can't stand Murtha. He's a corrupt sack of crap. He has screwed the entire country over, time and time again. I can't understand why the people of Johnstown keep re-electing him. All the pork projects he's brought to his district haven't improved the place in any way. It has to be one of the most depressing places in the US, represented by one our most reprehensible politicians. That being said, I don't wish him ill; that would be bad karma. But, I certainly wouldn't be upset to see him gone from this world.

14. CigarGuy

CigarGuy

I couldn't believe the good folks of Johnstown reelected him LAST time. Probably will again.......:(

15. fireguy129

fireguy129

Isn't he the one who called the Iraq vets murderers or war criminals? I wouldn't mind someone standing on his O2 line.

Yeah, he was:
    “They killed innocent civilians in cold blood. They actually went into the houses and killed women and children,” Murtha thundered. “But I will not excuse murder. And this is what happened. There’s no question in my mind about it.”

Where is that O2 line?