Rep. Jerry Nadler says the Senate is on trial with Trump

Discussion in 'Political Issues' started by DonGlock26, Jan 16, 2020.

1. DonGlock26

DonGlock26

2. callihan_44

callihan_44 INFIDEL

I heard this, already trying to discredit the senate ....

3. Lonestar 48

Lonestar 48 Silver Member

Spite is a horrible thing. I was just thinking this morning that if the consequences wouldn't be devastating to the US, what if President Trump and Vice President Pence resigned and left the country to Pelosi and her gang of treasonous criminals.

The Senate won't be on trial; no, it is the democrat party that is on trial. Unfortunately, I think the little less than half of the country who believe these idiots will never change their mind until something like Pelosi taking over, or a democrat win in November happens.

How they would long for the good old days of the "Orange man"!!

4. G19Cfan

G19Cfan

No one cares.

Didn't they get the clue when people stopped watching the House proceedings? No one is buying the whole impeachment crap. They know it wasn't fair, they couldn't even find a crime to send over to the Senate.

Time to move on.

pipedreams, zeke501, B C and 3 others like this.
  5. DonD

DonD

Nadler is a highly malignant TROLL. He and the proven liar Schiff are a disgrace to any deliberative body.

Schiff claimed for 20 mo that he had conclusive evidence of Trump and Russian collusion. He had nothing yet the media didn't slam him and he should have been expelled from Congress for the long standing, outrageous lies he spouted. Don

6. marchboom

marchboom

The house will be on trial and the traitors pelosi, nadler and schiff know this. They are just putting this out so the brain dead people will think that the senate is corrupt and is in the tank with Trump.

Wonder what the msm will be saying when they get their talking point orders from the dnc?

This trial, if done properly, will show the world again how hateful and corrupt the democRAT party really is.

pipedreams, robhic, hogship and 3 others like this.
  7. nerr

nerr

Senate is on trial, all right. If they don't call this out for the coup attempt it is, then they will have been grossly remiss in upholding the Constitution's separation of powers. Presidential elections won't mean anything if the opposite party holds the House and the Senate fails to acquit.

The Senate should let the House managers read in the charges, call for a vote and get acquittal done. If for no other reason than the House has tried to run the Senate.

If the House managers get out of line while in the Senate throw them out, just like would happen if someone gets disruptive in a real trial.

pipedreams, Hartford, robhic and 4 others like this.
  8. Dave514

Dave514

I have a hard time getting past the fact that a Congressional Hearing concluded no QPQ, so they invented to charges that aren't even real charges, yet they continue to say there is overwhelming evidence that Trump withheld aid as leverage to get Biden investigated (Investigated for his own ADMITTED quid pro quo). This whole thing is an absolute farce. If the Republicans didn't have enough power in the Senate to stop a 2/3 vote, there is no doubt that the Democrats would negate the 2016 presidential election results.

In my book, the Senate IS on trial to save some of the integrity of our Government so that it doesn't have to be overthrown by The People and have it returned to the principles found in the COTUS.

Last edited: Jan 16, 2020
    pipedreams, Hartford, robhic and 5 others like this.
  9. Pluto57

Pluto57

The Senate is on trial and hopefully will prove itself by a quick acquittal so we can put this farce behind us.

pipedreams, B C and Ramjet38 like this.
  10. nursetim

nursetim

I’m kind of surprised that his committee didn’t try to impeach all the republicans in the senate while he was railroading the president.

I said this before. If mm dismissed the impeachment, the leftists would scream coverup from every rooftop and bully pulpit.

All mm needs to do is have Trey Gaudy run the trial according to the rules of evidence, psst there is no evidence. Then there is legitimacy to the dismissal.

Last edited: Jan 16, 2020
  11. DonGlock26

DonGlock26

robhic and jr24 like this.
  12. rayzer007

rayzer007

A deformed little man with a deformed little mind.

13. ARP

ARP

Once upon a time I believed that JIM COMEY was the firewall that would bring down HRC prior to the last election. Currently, that little ("I" registered) man in me is saying don't put a whole lot of stock and faith in the Senate when you have members such as Murkowski, Collins, Romney, etc....snakes in the weeds, just looking for an opportunity to be an ankle biter and strike.

Hartford likes this.
  14. jcullen

jcullen

Obituary Please

Butch_Coolidge likes this.
  15. alnicoG22

alnicoG22

Sometimes it takes more than one flush to get the turds down. Nadler, Schiff, and Pelosi are rather buoyant.

16. Borg Warner

Borg Warner

17. G17Jake

G17Jake

Are they trying to intimidate the Senate? Sounds like obstruction of justice.

The Democrats from the House can sit down and shut the hell up now. Most corrupt House of Reps ever.

18. Butch_Coolidge

Butch_Coolidge

They need to subpoena that little *****. Guaranteed he won’t be so cocky. They need to subpoena them all. That’s interesting TV.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Doc Holliday likes this.
  19. Butch_Coolidge

Butch_Coolidge

DonGlock26 likes this.
  20. G17Jake

G17Jake

Maybe the Senate is on trial? We will find out if they are loyal to the country or deep state operatives.