close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Dismiss Notice

You are browsing the classified section of GlockTalk.com, by doing so you agree to follow the terms of service.

http://www.glocktalk.com/pages/classifieds-tos/

Renegade04 A+ , 110% transaction VERY satisfied!!!

Discussion in 'Smart Shopper' started by pangris, Dec 16, 2004.

1. pangris

pangris Moderator

Hello everyone, pangris here. Renegade04 won the GT contest prize number 9 and I traded him for it.

He was easy to contact, did what he said he would do, and beyond that I'd like to relate how exceptionally reasonable he was in an unusual situation.

We both agreed to ship Friday. Renegade04 sent me a tracking number in the morning and said it would be picked up in the afternoon. I got slammed and couldn't go ship at lunch. No harm, I said I'll ship it fedex after work.

Well, the tracking number didn't activate as it should have by 7:00, so being cautious, I didn't ship and sent him an e-mail first thing Saturday morning saying that I was concerned the tracking number didn't activate. I provided a phone number and requested he call me, which he did right away.

Renegade04 was 100% cool about the situation. He said he didn't know what the tracking number deal was, but said that he didn't mind if I didn't ship until I got my package! Many, many people would not have been so understanding. After talking to him, I was totally at ease with the fact he had shipped - thought maybe UPS screwed up.

They did - tracking number started working Monday morning. I got the package, sent his, happy ending.

Do business with Renegade04 with confidence!