GlockTalk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Premium Member
28,686 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have these pair of pants, and it looks like the stitching/threads in the crotch area simply up and walked away. There is a big gaping hole there now, and the threads just appear to be missing.

Worst part is I did not notice this until I was 1/2way thru my day. :faint:

If I'da been wearing the bugs bunny underpants or the spongebob pink frilly stuff, I'da had a lot of 'splaining to do!

'Drew

·
Pinky Out
59,444 Posts
ummmm. never mind.

·
Registered
714 Posts
Removed thread. How to proceed?
It's my understanding that you are supposed to contact the mods. Not create another post about it. Although I'm not sure I would want them around my crotch.

·
Nibb
4,183 Posts
Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr..........my boys are chilled....out.

Jus' sayin', bro'........

I am Out .squeeky voiced, but out........:cool:

·
Registered
5,463 Posts
ive ripped the crotch out a few times on my pants ..

just gotta learn how to sit without exposing the world

·
Grrrrr.....
1,595 Posts
I have these pair of pants, and it looks like the stitching/threads in the crotch area simply up and walked away. There is a big gaping hole there now, and the threads just appear to be missing.

Worst part is I did not notice this until I was 1/2way thru my day. :faint:

If I'da been wearing the bugs bunny underpants or the spongebob pink frilly stuff, I'da had a lot of 'splaining to do!

'Drew
Leave the gaping hole...At your age it pays to advertise...:wavey::tongueout:

DD~

·
Registered
3,319 Posts
What you need to do is replace the removed thread with a similar thread. If you do this properly you should wind up with a locked thread...

·
Registered
30,883 Posts
I would PM eric about any removed threads rather than posting it.

·
Everybody Lies
5,963 Posts
This may get you through the day, but for godsakes man...........BE CAREFULL!!!

·
NRA Patriot Life Member
7,530 Posts
It's my understanding that you are supposed to contact the mods. Not create another post about it. Although I'm sure I would NOT want them around my crotch.
Fixed it for you.
:rofl::rofl:

·
Registered
8,672 Posts
when you patch 'em, put in a gusset. They'll be more comfy and allow you an extreme range of motion, like dancers pants. Once you wear the gusseted sort it's hard to give up that flexibility.

·
Everybody Lies
5,963 Posts
Drew, Are you getting fat?

You had a post the other day about your new boots hurting your kankles and not you split your pants man.

What gives? :scale:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts