close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Remora holster

Discussion in 'Carry Issues' started by Audiman77, Aug 13, 2012.

1. Audiman77

Audiman77

Jyst a FYI for anyone wondering about them. I carry my glock 27 iwb w a remora holster on duty (plainclothes detective). Got into a pretty long foot chase in the fine city of Baltimore today w a heroin dealer. Holster and glock stayed put the whole time.

2. GThirtyTwo

GThirtyTwo Amor patriae

I carry mine daily because it doesn't show anything on the belt and I have to have my shirt tucked in. It stays put installing alarm systems in houses all day, I love it. It's a little different than chasing drug dealers.

Agreed though, great holster!

3. Audiman77

Audiman77

I agree bro. Whether I'm chasing bad guys or ur installing alarms, neither of us want our guns falling out lol

4. snatiep

snatiep

I just orderd the OWB belt holster from Remora, can't wait to get it!

5. Audiman77

Audiman77

I have one for all my carry guns. You'll like it. I still use my kydex holsters but the remora is so easy and comfortable

6. jwc17

jwc17

I liked mine for my Glock 19 but wanted to try the same model with the sweat shield. They gladly exchanged it. Excellent customer service and a very comfortable holster.

7. Beanie-Bean

Beanie-Bean

I like them as well, especially during the summer here in Texas. It'll hold a subcompact Glock in place in some running shorts if I have to head out in a hurry, and it doesn't matter if I'm sweating my you-know-what off, it stays in place just fine.

[​IMG]

8. Audiman77

Audiman77

Which holster is the middle one? Looks like quality kydex

9. CrackerKen

CrackerKen

Dittos. Very nice holsters. I have one for my G23 and G27. I need to get one for my j-frame 642 too. I order mine with the sweat shield option.

10. Audiman77

Audiman77

The ssiss great. Not the full one tho. Hard to get a grip. Just ordered another for my hk p2000sk.

11. Beanie-Bean

Beanie-Bean

The first two are from Comp-Tac. #1 is the Minotaur MTAC, and it is truly my #1 holster for many different models I carry. The middle one is called "Infidel" and works nicely if you have a t-shirt underneath. If that kydex is directly on your skin, you'll figure out pretty quickly where the hot spots are!

I've recently picked up two of their Paddle Holsters. One is a straight drop for my G34/35 models, and the other was for the Glock subcompact models and it has an FBI cant.

12. Audiman77

Audiman77

Nice. Heard a lot of good things on comp tac. I have a PHlster iwb kydex that I usually wear to work. Thinking about getting a silent thunder next. Might try the infidel tho