I got a wild hair last month and decided to build up a new bolt gun to kill some time while I await the arrival of my LaRue OBR that I ordered last September. The rifle started as a brand new box stock Remington 700 AAC-SD. Here is how it evolved: - AAC-SD - HS Precision Stock bedded with Devcon -Timney 510 Trigger -Wyatt's DBM -Triad Stock Pack -KRG Bolt Lift -Badger rings/base -Vortex Viper PST 6-24x50 FFP MOA -Harris S-LM -YHM Phantom Titanium 7.62 Here is the obligatory picture: At the range: After a little trial and error, I found a load that shoots. 100yd load development: 100yd OCW confirmation. Notice how little dispersion between 3 loads that are 0.3 grains apart, This is what I want. And finally the 300yd confirmation group. I am extremely impressed at how well this rifle shoots. I spent the rest of the day banging steel at 600 and 1000 yds. The load is over book max, but shows no pressure and shoots like a laser. There was a lower node at about 43.3 gr but I like to shoot at 600 and 1000 yards regularly. I have read mixed reviews about the AAC-SD but I got one that shoots great. I think I'll take it out this weekend and try to get an oinker or 2 with it.