Glock Talk banner

Remington 12 gauge 870 Police w/ Feedspeed Stock

525 Views 0 Replies 1 Participant Last post by  Tex Glocker
This is my Remington 870 Police. Has a 6 shot side saddle and speed feed stock and forend. the stock holds an extra 4 shots 2 on each side. The barrel is 18"and as you can see in the pictures it has the magazine tube extender. The extension is from a 870 mariner hence the different finish. I bought this off of Gunbroker years ago and it has faithfully sat in the seat of my patrol truck since. Qualified with it every year with no problem. The finish is what you would expect from a duty gun I always planned to duracoat it but I think it looks good the way it is showing honest use. When I bought it I was told it was sold as surplus from a police agency in Maryland that was trading in their shotguns for Ar's and I left the 125 sticker on from that agency.
Other than the finish the front bead site is gone and I haven't gotten to rethreading it and installing another bead. Only selling to purchase a different firearm that is posted elsewhere. If that firearm is sold then I wont sell this one. Cross posted to other forums so first ill take it followed by PM gets it. Asking $400 FTF or can ship to your FFL will check on shipping prices.
Brown Product Black Beige Stationery