1,117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

·
Crazy CO
18,146 Posts

·
Florist
20,064 Posts
He missed an opportunity to take the high road. He could have been the poster child to show the world that there's no shame is accidently shooting oneself. :supergrin:

·
Registered
5,577 Posts
He missed an opportunity to take the high road. He could have been the poster child to show the world that there's no shame is accidently shooting oneself. :supergrin:
Maybe he's angling for a DOJ job...or early retirement. :supergrin:

·
Heavy Mettle
3,776 Posts
So in essence, if I was to recklessly or negligently hurt myself, and people make fun of me, I can get a paycheck from my employer for something the actual employer had no direct involvement in?

·
NRA4EVR
11,697 Posts
He told everyone he was an agent, even wore a vest proclaiming it. DEA = Don't Expect Anything. Drunk Every Afternoon.

·
Registered
2,068 Posts

·
MDW Guns
3,745 Posts
...alleging that the video’s release harmed his reputation ...
He is an idiot who shot himself.
Anything I do as a cop is public record, same thing with him.
He should have been dishonorable discharged form the DEA and that should have been the end of his story!

·
Registered
4,900 Posts
Don't Even Ask.

·
MDW Guns
3,745 Posts
I think Mr. "I am the only one in this room" got resined after a half year, since he became the laughing blockbuster on the internet and every drug dealer knew he was DEA.
I don't know why as an DEA agent he did DARE in the first place.

·
The Anti-Glock
4,396 Posts
This buffoon does nothing to foster confidence in the DEA.

·
Florist
20,064 Posts
Randy, do you write music?

Can you put this into music? The tension. The drama. The near end of a family dynasty. Call it the 'Protecting the the Family Jewels' blues, or, the 'Do as I Say, Not as I Do' blues.

All I ask is that whenever you play the song, give a shoutout to Patchman. I'll be in the crowd.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts