Glock Talk banner

Relocating to Little River SC

681 Views 4 Replies 3 Participants Last post by  GlockNJer
Hi, I’ll be relocating to Little River in the next few months. I’ve done some internet research, but have been unsuccessful in identifying a local pistol range. My current club in NJ is a private club (one that does not allow walk-ins) available 24x7, where holster draw and rapid fire is permitted (once qualified). I am looking for something similar in or near LR. Thanks in advance.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
220 Posts
Are you looking for somewhere just to shoot a few rounds on occasion or a club to join?

If you are looking for a club, Ant Hill range in Bolivia is nice, would be about a 30-45 min drive for you roughly. They are not accepting new members right this minute but usually do a few times a year.

Ye Olde Gun Club is a little farther up the road but I’m pretty sure they are a daily fee place still.

My club, Buccaneer, in Leland would be a bit farther still but it’s by far the best in the area. Does take a while to join as there is a long wait list but worth it in the end.

If you shoot any kind of competitions all matches at And Hill and Buccaneer are open to the public.

· Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks. I’ll check out the clubs you mention.

I shoot at once / twice a week, but my club is only a couple of minutes away (I’ve been spoiled). Accuracy, rapid fire and holster draw are things I’m working to improve. I’m interested in training classes.

Thanks again.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.