close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Reloading Stuff For Sale, Must Go...

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired' started by -, Jun 17, 2003.

1. Guest

Hi all - I have much positive feedback on ar15.com, glocktalk.com, ebay, amazon, and others. I have the following equipment up for sale, all are as new (barely used, if at all). Had to give up my reloading hobby to finance other projects (like my medical school!) PayPal (+4%) or MO only...email showdonttell@comcast.net with serious offers as I don't check this site very often...thanks for looking!

THE FOLLOWING ITEMS ARE STILL AVAILABLE:

Package #2: Forster Case Trimmer with mount, #FPCT122 Pilot (#22), #FPCT21 Collet (#1) - $50 shipped with delivery confirmation and insurance

BOOKS: ALL PRICES INCLUDE SHIPPING, combine for better deals: NRA Basics of Pistol Shooting $6, One Book One Caliber .45ACP $6, and 9mm Luger $6, MidwayUSA LoadMAP .44 Remington Magnum $6, Hodgdon Powder #27 Data Manual $17 shipped

Sinclair International Rifle Cradle #5 for AR15/10 (#5) Model 03-200 $38 shipped with delivery confirmation and insurance

IF YOU COMBINE ABOVE PACKAGES I WILL TAKE AN ADDITIONAL 5% OFF TOTAL...email offers to showdonttell@comcast.net. Thanks for looking!

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++