GlockTalk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
NRA & Second Amendment Life Member
1,570 Posts
Perhaps you might consider having your eyes checked! I’ve heard it really helps when you can see what you’re doing.

Steve

·
Registered
2,787 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Perhaps you might consider having your eyes checked! I’ve heard it really helps when you can see what you’re doing.

Steve

It’s a joke.

I made it with some scrap materials.

·
Registered
2,839 Posts
Components must be getting really scarce. If you want to get 2 loads out of 1 bullet, use a saw to cut it in half first. Any survivalist will tell you that.

·
NRA & Second Amendment Life Member
1,570 Posts
It’s a joke.

I made it with some scrap materials.
Must be blatantly obvious all the responses to your thread were also jokes!

Steve

·
Florida's Left Coast
9,237 Posts
Such a simple solution I am surprised it didn’t come to you. It’s obvious you only need to apply more force, like so many others, you can then start your “broken press” thread.

Win, win :)
Don't kid yourself, jm - I've frequently said that I can seat a hockey puck in a primer pocket with my 650... so the pressure is there to seat that bullet... although chambering may be problematic.

·
Preferred Pronouns: (It, Ya'll, Bruh)
2,893 Posts
Now I see how you did it...half a second away from joining the club today.

(Finally trying some new brass I stashed (A USA) and the case walls must be a smidgeon thicker, as my bullets don't sit as nicely...and didn't want to adjust my bell for a small run with this brass)

Lesson learned: no stopping mid-stroke for a glamour shot, as the handle will inevitably fly up the second the camera shutter clicks and bad things happen. ;)

IMG_3563.jpg

·
Florida's Left Coast
9,237 Posts
I've got a bunch of new A USA. Looks nice, but has tight primer pockets and I have issues with some 147s.

Set aside for rainy day...

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
That should work in a Glock with no problem seeing as Glocks tend to have a loose chamber.

·
Registered
663 Posts
Ahhh………...

I see the problem, what you have there is a "Left Handed Bullet" just flip it round and that will take care of itself !

Reactions: BillKilgore

·
Registered
6,945 Posts
Now I see how you did it...half a second away from joining the club today.

(Finally trying some new brass I stashed (A USA) and the case walls must be a smidgeon thicker, as my bullets don't sit as nicely...and didn't want to adjust my bell for a small run with this brass)

Lesson learned: no stopping mid-stroke for a glamour shot, as the handle will inevitably fly up the second the camera shutter clicks and bad things happen. ;)

View attachment 874956
Everything looks so shiney and new!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts