Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
tanong ko lang po kung anong gun store ang reliable. most of the gun store promises 1 month to process then no gun at all. meron namang iba na they promise to release in one month but takes almost 2 months.

im buying G17 or G34 :)

·
Registered
2,799 Posts
Click the search button on top, put "Deenoh" on
Search By Keyword Search By User Name box.
Then click Perfom Search button.
Pag labas ng name nya, you have the option to send him PM or email.

Good luck.

·
Registered
942 Posts
trust trade. kulitin mo lang ng kulitin. bibilisan din nila. i bought my glock there and so far, no problems whatsoever.

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
thank you so much for the info :)

>>deenoh sir, baka pwede po pakisend nyo ako ng pricelist ng:
- trijicon night sight (rear & front)
- extended mag release
- magwel

gusto ko po kasi bihisan yung bibilhin kong unit (G17).

maraming salamat po uli sa inyO vega / Eye Cutter / kcboy theTactician / deenoh. hope to meet you all and the rest of BOGs sa December kapag meron uli shootfest sa armscor. sagot ko na japanese wine (of if you prefer any japanese drinks, let me know)

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
really wanted to have an STI but i was told na 90% daw ng STI sa pinas ay remodeled... yung ibaba daw ARMSCOR tapos yung slide assembly lang ang STI then 2nd hand pa.

i have G19C but since na walang nga 'daw' orig na STI, i was thinking of buying G17 for production competion.

>>>sir deenoh, pakisend mo sa akin price ng STI. thanks in advance :)

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
looking forward receiving the price list sir deenoh. paki indicate na rin yung address ng gunshop nyo then will ask my brother to visit you. uwi ako this July for one week then lets discuss about payment.

·
Registered
30 Posts
i bought all my glocks from twin pines ali mall. look for nhing or anne. of all the twin pines branches this branch for me had the most sensible people and they show that they care. nhing seems to be the supervisor/manager of the branch...very nice lady and she goes the extra mile to make you a happy customer.:) good luck!

·
Toink!
577 Posts
Twinpine/casa armas in makati cinema square..got my g19 for P32k unit price. medyo kinindatan ko lang yung mga salesladies dun hehe

Yung pinakamahal nakita ko unit price was at Aquila Firearms in harrison plaza. P40k daw :frown:

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.