close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

regarding the user Windplex; can he be reinstated?

Discussion in 'Announcements & Support' started by domzilla9, Mar 10, 2006.

1. domzilla9

domzilla9 Phone Flinger

Hi, I am writing on behalf of the user Windplex. It appears that he was recently banned and he doesn't understand why, as he says that he did not receive a warning shot from the mods. I've reviewed his posts and the only possible things that I can see that could be objectionable are:

1) He posted the same message in multiple forums. I've clued him in the fact that this is a big No-No and he now understands. I can assure you that he only had good intentions in doing this and was just being overenthusiastic.

2) He posted some contents on supressors. This guy is legit and he is a patent holder and inventor and trying to do everything that he possibly can to comply with all laws, federal and local. If content on supressors is verboten I can tell him this and you won't hear another peep out of him (or me; I'm not interested) on the subject.

In short, Windplex (Brian Woodnorth) is really sorry if he screwed up and would like to plead ignorance and beg forgiveness. Can he be reinstated?

Thanks, Dom

2. domzilla9

domzilla9 Phone Flinger