Refugee from Austria

Discussion in 'The Okie Corral' started by Glocktalkfan, Feb 11, 2010.

1. Glocktalkfan

Glocktalkfan

This is a very very sad day for me.

I had to hand over my CCW and my guns to the Police.A former dishonest business partner who ripped me off made a untrue complain about me and that was enough to destroy my reputation without any further evidence.Good for him-less concurrence in the market.

Austria and Europe are in a very bad development and i want to get out here with my family as fast as possible.

In the history of mankind only communists,Nazi's and dictators treated the volk in this manner.I lost my faith in this system and feel betrayed from this state.

I'm asking you all for help to migrate to the United states of America.
    It was my intention to start a Hot dog Cart business here where i live but i want to get this started in America.

Please help us!!!!!!!!!!!

We've to get out of this ****ed up country as soon as possible!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited: Feb 11, 2010
  2. tercel89

tercel89

??????? You are in trouble over seas in Austria ?

3. bustedknee

bustedknee The Snowflakes have invaded GT

At least you understand the situation there.

In this country the government will screw you while you aren't looking and all the time, they will deny it .

I've been there. Lost pretty much everything.

You have to harden your heart, swear off friends, take advantage of everyone you deal with, and more importantly, trust no one. Next thing you know you will be on top of the heap.

Formost in your mind should be you and yours.

Good Luck.

4. bac1023

bac1023

Wow, very sorry to hear.

Hope it gets cleared up soon.

5. maddyfish

maddyfish left this *****

I have residences in Ky. and Fl. I highly recommend both states. Please immigrate legally, the U.S. has always been where the tougher, smarter, and freedom loving persons have evacuated, fleeing the corruption and tyranny of Europe

6. Glocktalkfan

Glocktalkfan

Thanks you all for help and compassion so far.:wavey:
    Unfortunately it takes ages to get a E2 business visa from overseas.This can take up to 1 year until application if they don't deny it for whatever reason.
    So it's our plan to come in the U.S. by tourist visa and apply from whithin the United States for the business visa.I know the majority of Americans have a good heart and i doubt that the Government will trow us in the next plane. The USA needs diligent and smart workers as well as honest tax payers like us.:supergrin:I'm an independent biusiness man since i'm 19 years old.
    I am 100 % confident that my business will suceed.In fact running a hot dog cart is a ton of money and the everage income is between 100 and 150k per year when serving at good places.I can convince everybody from former experince and observation to do that.

Please keep up coming with helpfull suggestions.

7. Glocktalkfan

Glocktalkfan

No,my friend i'm a German citizen wasting since 3 years my time in Austria.:whistling:
    Came here after teaching English for serveral years in Asia.

8. Glocktalkfan

Glocktalkfan

Hi Bac,thanks for your compassion.There is nothing to get cleared up here.:steamed: I just want to provide my family a better future and get out here as soon as in a resonable way possible.

Could you or anybody else of the members give me a job while i set up and run my business in my freetime? I just would need a invitation from a company to apply successfull for a work permit.

Without knowing you in personal i consider you as a nice guy and would appreciate you help a lot.We don't ask for anything else as a chance.

9. Glocktalkfan

Glocktalkfan

Thank you,Bustedknee.

I'm sorry to hear that.I allways sticked to the Austrians even after many "mixed" experiences.
    But now they took my guns from me without even listen to my statement in advance.This is not democracy anymore.This is theft and showes clearly where the system is heading to!

10. Berto

Berto woo woo

I hope you do come to the USA, we need more legit freedom loving citizens. Just get here, find a job or get started on your business, there's tens of millions already doing it without paying taxes or having citzenship, so I'd think you could find a way and be legitimate.

11. Glocktalkfan

Glocktalkfan

I will do exacly that.Thank you very much,Berto.:wavey:

I'm looking foward to meet guys like you in personal again.We made so many american friends while working in Asia.

12. Free Radical

Free Radical Miembro Antiguo CLM

If you find substantial delays in immigration to the U.S. you might look into Canada. I think it's a lot easier to immigrate there quickly.

13. Glocktalkfan

Glocktalkfan

Hi Bubbala,thanks for your suggestion,but Canada is no option.They have a quite restrictive gun law and i don't want to live where i can't protect my family.

14. Glocktalkfan

Glocktalkfan

Hi maddyfish,thanks.
    Which area of Fl. would you recommend?
    We are very interrested in Florida,but do not know where exactly to go.Should be a small,safe town or in approxemity of such a place for business reasons.

15. G26S239

G26S239 NRA Patron

I don't know how it is done but I wish you luck in getting it done.

16. Free Radical

Free Radical Miembro Antiguo CLM

I am not knowledgeable on the specifics of Canada's gun laws. Of course, you are correct, that they are by and large far more restrictive than those in the U.S. However, I do know that Canadians can own handguns and rifles. One of our members here on Glock Talk recently immigrated to Canada from Poland. He has posted pictures of a new Norinco 1911 that he recently, and legally, obtained in Canada (Alberta). He also owns a few rifles.
    His user name is Nestor. I'm sure that he would be happy to fill you in on the Canadian gun law specifics.

17. Glocktalkfan

Glocktalkfan

Hi G26s239,

thanks for your repply.

I'm still seeking for advice and experiences in the visa context.But i know in any case that i can do it and the government won't deny my business application without sirious reasons.Maybe in one state and allow it in another.

About the Hot Dog Business:
    If you insert "hot dog cart" in youtube you'll find tons of informations.Another good source is www.benscarts.com for instance.

18. douggmc

douggmc

So you are planning on illegally circumventing our immigration laws by coming to the US fraudulently on a tourist visa ... with the full intention of staying because "we have a good heart" and "won't throw you on the next plane" out? You find it difficult and hard to get a permanent visa ... so this is justified?

I'll help you out in this endeavor. Please PM me your full legal name and country of citizenship and I'll take special care to alert immigration authorities so as to ensure your "smooth" immigration. :steamed:

Sorry champ ... you may be a great guy ... but that isn't how it is supposed to work.

And just because you aren't a brown skinned person from our south or Africa ... no GTer seems to have issues with this? Why am I not surprised.

19. Glocktalkfan

Glocktalkfan

That is a surprise.I heard different.Thanks for the information.Are you living in Canada?

20. Tailhunter

Tailhunter Glockman

You can come in by way of the Mexican border. All you have to do is wade that little muddy river ...... :whistling: