Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner

1 - 20 of 72 Posts

·
Registered
393 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="94%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD>Valmet M-76, made in Finland, caliber .223. Tritium night sight flip-up dim at night. Easy to remove and and send to replace . Improved rear sight. Excellant condition. Email additional pics upon reguest. Wood stock, four magazines, sling and cleaning kit. Import address is Elmsford, New York. This is the pre-ban importor. Round count about 300.

Consider partial trads Glock 30, 36, 17. Match grade 22 rifles---Rem 52B or D, Kimber 82. Anschutz....Buyer pays shipping, insurance, and transfer fees. Postal Money Order preferred. Checks held till clears bank. Price $1500
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Like new in box with papers, Colt Goverment mod ser 80, less than 50 rounds count, blue finish, fixed sights, one mag. Price $775

Shipping, insurance, FFL fees paid by buyer. [email protected]

·
Caped Crusader
797 Posts
nice gun, but i think you mean detonics is made in Belleville, IL not Bellevue, WA.

From wiki:
Detonics is a firearm manufacturing company based in Belleville, Illinois, USA.

·
Registered
571 Posts
1917 is correct that his pistol was made in Washington State. This is where Detonics Corp was founded and the pistols were produced at the start of the manufacturing. Great pistol by the way and I wish I had the funds to purchase. Ji

·
Registered
393 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
this early pistol is a real shooter and the attention to detail with quality workmanship shows. Hard chrome finish resists wear. looks like less than 50 rounds fired but I have put about 200 down range.

1 - 20 of 72 Posts