close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

REDUCED PRICE - Specter Gear 3 point sling for Rem 870

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired' started by Eric2340, Mar 14, 2007.

1. Eric2340

Eric2340 Infidel :)

*** NEW REDUCED PRICE ***

FS - Specter Gear 3 point sling for Rem 870

Well since no one has bitten on this yet and I still need to move it, I have now reduced the price of the sling I am selling here........

I have for sale a Specter Gear 3 point "CQB" sling that fits the Remington 870 12 ga pump action shotgun. It is new, and in perfect condition. I tried it on my 870 once, and didn't like the way that a 3 point sling felt compared to a normal two point one.

It also has the "ERB" feature (Emergency Release Buckle) so you can disconnect your self from the sling in an emergency.

A very high quality, well made 3 point sling w/ some nice features, it's just not for me. Here are some pictures -

[​IMG]

The entire sling loose from the gun laying on my work bench

[​IMG]

The front mounting attachment, mounting plate included w/ sling

[​IMG]

The ERB buckle

[​IMG]

The back side of the rear mounting harness w/ 6 shot shell carrier (included also)

This sling normally retails directly from Specter Gear as equipped for $60.00 plus shipping.

*** At an INCREDIBLE loss to myself :(, I am now only asking $35.00 for it, I WILL PAY THE SHIPPING TO YOU.

Again, sling is in perfect condition, my 870 has never been carried on the sling, the sling has never left the house. Tried it on, didn't like it, and that was it.

Here's a link to Specter's website for more info -

http://www.spectergear.com/870_1187_cqb_sling.htm

Again, *** $35.00 *** shipped to you. I will accept certified check, cashier's check, or a money order. Either PM me here at Glock Talk of e-mail me directly if interested -

ESG2340@aol.com

Thanks -

Eric

P.S. I also have one of these that fits AK-47s. Same sling except it does not have an ammo carrier on the butt stock mount. That one I am asking $25.00 for shipped, I will post it also in a separate listing.

2. Eric2340

Eric2340 Infidel :)

SOLD PENDING FUNDS