close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Reduced Price on "Defensive Handguns"

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired' started by Stephen A. Camp, Sep 10, 2003.

1. Stephen A. Camp

Stephen A. Camp Deceased

Hello. I was able to make a deal concerning my book, "Defensive Handguns," that enables me to pass along a price reduction for folks interested in it.

It was selling for $25 + $5 S&H. I can sell it now for $17.95 + $5 S&H charges.

For those not familar with it, the book has 134 pages of text and 100 photographs to illustrate points being made. There are 10 tables as well. Topics include mental attitude, skill at arms, handgun actions, revolver vs. automatic, "cheap" vs. inexpensive handguns, handguns for the handicapped, shooting comparisons as well as several shooting comparisons. Holster suggestions and tips are discussed by Lou Alessi, Eric Larsen, and Richard Oldfield and Jim Higginbotham shares his thoughts on "The Proper Pistol."

[​IMG]
    "Defensive Handguns" covers the topics mentioned above as well as many other aspects of defensive handgun carry and use.

"The Shooter's Guide to the Browning Hi Power" is still available as well. Cost: $17.95 + $5 S&H anywhere in the US.

[​IMG]
    Folks who've bought the manual have been complimentary and it continues to sell. In a bit smaller font than "Defensive Handguns," it contains 72 pages of text and is devoted to the Browning Hi Power pistol's use, maintenance, and care. It covers about anything the shooter might want to know including detail stripping as well as what custom features might be helpful and those that are best avoided.

Both books now have heat-laminated covers of heavy card stock.

The "Hi Power Disassembly Guide" is contained on both sides of three heavy, heat-laminated, sheets of card stock and has 37 color pictures to help the person detail stripping a Hi Power for cleaning or parts replacement. Text accompanies each picture and is boxed to avoid any confusion and the steps are numbered.

It sells for $10 + $2 S&H, but if purchased with either book, I eat the postage and you get it for $10.00 total.

[​IMG]
    This is meant to be used at the gun bench and each page is completely heat-laminated so that oils and solvents won't ruin the pages.

Sincerest thanks to previous and current customers. Through your support, I'm able to continue this work and offer a bit lower prices as I can.

If interested, contact me via Email, PM, or via my site at www.hipowersandhandguns.com

Thank you again.

Best.

2. Stephen A. Camp

Stephen A. Camp Deceased

Hello. I am currently considering another book as well as a supplement for "The Shooter's Guide to the Browning Hi Power" that will covered reloads that have worked well.

Suggestions have varied from a book on the 1911 to the CZ or Makarov. Are there any handguns that you'd like to see written up?

To those who've bought the books, sincerest thanks.

Best.

3. Stephen A. Camp

Stephen A. Camp Deceased

First, thanks to the GT folks who've ordered. It is appreciated.

I normally try and answer inquiries within hours if not minutes and acknowledge payment when received ASAP. Please bear with me if you don't hear from me quite so quickly.

It will soon be deer season. My wife becomes a "widow" during this time of year, but I'm normally not gone but a day or so at a time. I'm then home a day or so before heading out again to a couple of very convenient hunting areas. This will however cause some delay in my getting back to you.

As always, orders will be filled just as quickly as possible.

Best.

4. Stephen A. Camp

Stephen A. Camp Deceased

Hello. I normally try to respond to inquiries within at least an hour or two if not sooner. I will be away from the computer from Friday afternoon, Oct. 31st until probably Sunday afternoon. I will be happy to play catch up at that time, but don't worry if you don't hear from me concerning your orders or questions until then. I will get back to your Emails for sure on Sunday.

Best.