Reactions: billy_56081

·
Registered
74,483 Posts

Reactions: jeanderson

·
Registered
8,226 Posts
According to the info I’ve read, Republican early voting/mail in ballots are higher than the expectations. It means if most Trump supporters are waiting to Election Day, the Democrats are in trouble.
But to my democrat friends, don’t worry, the cheating will put your guy over the top

·
Registered
6,715 Posts

·
Registered
7,438 Posts
Y'all can calm down...

there is so much more at stake here in the grand scheme of things than a presidential win or loss.

If the US folds, so does the world, and it isn't time for the US to turn, yet. That day may come, but not this year. I would bet everything I own that Trump is going to win, and he is going to win by a bigger margin than he beat Hillary.

·
Registered
18,179 Posts
Y'all can calm down...

there is so much more at stake here in the grand scheme of things than a presidential win or loss.

If the US folds, so does the world, and it isn't time for the US to turn, yet. That day may come, but not this year. I would bet everything I own that Trump is going to win, and he is going to win by a bigger margin than he beat Hillary.
Your lips to God's ear.

·
Registered
271 Posts
My GF is liberal. It's better if she stays home.
Tell her, that in order to avoid any fights at the polls, that this year all liberals are to vote on Wednesday. Again to keep the polls from becoming war zones, of course.

Reactions: Cambo

·
Registered
8,226 Posts
Tell her, that in order to avoid any fights at the polls, that this year all liberals are to vote on Wednesday. Again to keep the polls from becoming war zones, of course.
Depending on the state, I bet some judge is ready to change the rules to say she can-lol

·
Registered
3,159 Posts
She's smart enough not to fall for that one.

·
Free Full Clip!
17,135 Posts
Y'all can calm down...

If Biden wins and packs the court and if the coat-tail effect of a democrat presidential win allows the Dems to win the house and senate, the USA as we have known it will be beyond the point of no return and will "fold" within a few years. The Dems think they can keep things going by spending all they want and just printing more money but that's never worked.

Everything is at stake in this election. Government corruption is almost insurmountable but If the Democrats are in charge there won't be any hope of ever getting rid of it with a shadow government running the country and two stooges as the nation's figureheads.

61 - 80 of 85 Posts