1 - 20 of 74 Posts

·
Banned
7,627 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
42,445 Posts
Reason #1 that I don't kick people out of my business over politics. Use your brain.

·
Banned
7,627 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Protestors outside, website gets hacked and taken over, that’s what happens when you let the inmates run the asylum.

·
Registered
42,445 Posts
I think any business has the right to serve or not serve anyone they choose but not always smart
Everybody has the right to be smart but not everyone has the ability.

·
Registered
5,109 Posts
While funny, i dont think hacking a website is legal activity, so it shouldn't be happening to anyone, Liberal or conservative. People do have the right to peacefully protest and so long as they stick to that they re good to go.

Businesses should stick to doing what they do best. If you make good food, stick to feeding people and separating them from their $$ legally. Why people feel the need to insert their business into politics is beyond me. Small businesses die on a daily basis, to think that as the owner of a small business you'd increase that risk for nothing is beyond me. But I guess when you have Maryl Streep as the family banker, you dont really need a job anyway. The funny part would be if Streep would be too cheap to support her.

·
Frisky!
35,493 Posts
Good.
Maybe sell business to a conservative?
Get better meals.
:)

Reactions: refugeepj

·
Registered
6,715 Posts
I do believe that the Red Hen had the right to refuse service, but it was pretty dumb.

What I wonder is how shocked the owners are to learn that not everyone lives in their little fantasy bubble? I think that lady saw herself as some kind of hero and expected accolades not protest.

·
Registered
3,180 Posts
I hope this protest keeps going for a long time .

If I was a controversial person in the public eye , I would not be eating out anyway . I worked in a restaurant when I was 15 as a summer job and I saw what some employees put in the food of people that they didn't even know or dislike .

They did her a favor , kicking her out , but I hope they suffer some consequences for it though .

·
Registered
15,379 Posts
I do believe that the Red Hen had the right to refuse service, but it was pretty dumb.

What I wonder is how shocked the owners are to learn that not everyone lives in their little fantasy bubble? I think that lady saw herself as some kind of hero and expected accolades not protest.
So do you believe a baker has the right to refuse to make a specific cake because they are offended by the person ordering it?

·
Registered
6,715 Posts
So do you believe a baker has the right to refuse to make a specific cake because they are offended by the person ordering it?
I believe the right to refuse service is broad, but not absolute.

I think the baker was within his rights to refuse to bake the cake. Just like I think that lady was within her rights to ask Sara and party to leave.

·
Registered
6,715 Posts
They did her a favor , kicking her out , but I hope they suffer some consequences for it though .
This is true as well. If some cook, restaurant manager, server hated me for some reason. I would much rather they toss me out than toss something into my food.

1 - 20 of 74 Posts