Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
588 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
TRADED

Red box Sig P220 SAS which is the DAK trigger sytem (silky smooth double action only with a short reset) and beautiful stainless melted slide.

Frame is anodized black aluminum like all Sigs.

She has fresh Siglite nite sights and gorgeous wood grips purchased from Brownells only last week (stainless hex head grip screws).

Original factory grips included.

One 8 round factory mag, One 10 round factory mag, and 3 brand new ACT mags, 8 rounders.

Also a new Blackhawk gunleather RH, IWB holster and a Galco Combat Master RH pancacke holster in the bag.

I got the gun a few weeks ago, it just ain't for me and I have medical bills starting to come in with a surgery scheduled for August. Therefore, cash is king!! Any shipping will be plus $75 for FEDEX overnight air. and your FFL must accept from non-FFL.

Email replies only, please. Pic by email request only. I can't keep track of IM's and will not respond to them.
Total package price: $750 If you were to add up the gun, all mags, grips and holster, you would be in the thousand dollar range.

·
Registered
588 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
The buyer has apparently disappeared. No meet yesterday, no PM's responded to, and no phone contact. I'll reserve final judgement until I hear if there was some sort of natural disaster or death but this is getting ridiculous...........

1 - 2 of 2 Posts